SAU Community

Queenslander

Mud

You would need to do more than just run away.

Ad only a week to slow, start running Michael

Anyone else picturing Chris in a space suit drive a golf buggy swinging a burning board with a nail in it at Michael?

Ad only a week to slow, start running Michael

Anyone else picturing Chris in a space suit drive a golf buggy swinging a burning board with a nail in it at Michael?

I hardly spend much time on here. No where near as much as you.

I can picture myself doing that

• 5 weeks later...

Natro you appear more the herpes :P your like the forum virus, you're everywhere.

I like to claim that I see everything that goes on on this forum :)

(But yes in the words of John Mayer, "I like to have a bit of me in almost everything I see")

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• The good news is, the quote from my mechanic for N53 bearings was relatively low and he’s fortunately an ex-BMW tech. I also went down this path - engine had a low oil pressure error from a missing cage in the filter housing. I ended up watching a million hours of rebuild videos until my oil analysis came back okay other than a shit tonne of boron *iirc* which was consistent with a leaking oil filter housing gasket. I also recall BMW N series bearings having a different material composition to normal.
    • It looks more grey than blue in daylight. I guess the bright lights they had in the Nissan booth made my phone camera make it look like Hyundai baby blue... But colour aside, Hyundai N was launched in 2017 and they copied the Nismo corporate black aero parts with red accent from the 2014 GT-R Nismo
    • Yes that's a VW Polo. The whole build inside and out was very well done I thought, in that Euro street style. The C110 drew a crowd lol, one girl in earshot kept repeating "Hora! Smaaafu! Smaaafu!" 😄 Yep the Jimny has a Lancia Delta Integrale-like kit on it by Damd. They also made a Jimny kit based on the Renault 5 Turbo (which wasn't there). Speaking of little 4WD's the white one is a 2008 Nissan Kicks modified by Nissan Automobile College:    
    • I never really used facebook at all unless someone sent a link to a video etc.  Where in Tokyo are you?