SAU Community

Can Some1 Recommend A Workshop?

The Milf Guy

Hi guys,

I need to find a decent workshop that wont cost the world to diagnose and fix a starting problem, some turbo whine and clicking sounds when i shift or engage the clutch.

I've been to a couple of places (my local and a performance tuning shop) that wernt able to find the problem to the starting problem and its kinda bugging me.

Any recommendations?

Sydney location near epping

Edited by The Milf Guy

maybe make a post on forced inductions forum about the actual problem, it may lead you in the right direction so that when u find a workshop they dont rip u off cause they think u dnt know whats goin on, just a thought.

yeah i've posted around about the problem, im not sure what it is, i've checked the aac valve, cleaned it, they guy used the diag port and checked that it was working as well, so i dont think thats it. PPl always say the aac valve..maybe i need to just replace the thing.

Hi guys,

I need to find a decent workshop that wont cost the world to diagnose and fix a starting problem, some turbo whine and clicking sounds when i shift or engage the clutch.

I've been to a couple of places (my local and a performance tuning shop) that wernt able to find the problem to the starting problem and its kinda bugging me.

Any recommendations?

Sydney location near epping

Not really near epping but I am at Dural and I would recommend Paden from Unique Automotive.

He has done pretty much all the work on my car. He is a Villawood and the number is 97243030.

He is very honest and won'tover charge.

Unique Automotive in Villawood. Speak to Paden. This guy is very well known in the automotive community. The best service, does not over charge and always reliable. I say just ask those people who has have work done on this forum, supraforums, silvia forums and make up your own mind. 97243030.

Nath @ Grey Imports gets my 2 thumbs up... he has worked wonders on many a car on this forum including mine! His details are in my sig :D

Agreed.

I can't sing this guy enough praises!