SAU Community

1994 Nissan Skyline R33

Nissan R33 Skyline 4WD 4door Manual *RARE*

Manual RB25DE

Up for sale is a 1994 Nissan Skyline R33 4wd Non-Turbo Skyline powered by a RB25DE.

Would make a very quick project car or a good p plater project that could be turbo'd once your off your p's

I recently got this from my cousin who has since moved overseas.

This is a rare find as not many people have come across a r33 4door 4wd in manual and even importers who ive spoken to have told me you only hear about these really and not many are on the road in this form.

The car has as follows:

Cold Air Intake w/pod

Aftermarket 17inch rims

2.5 to 2.25 exhaust with cannon

Just serviced it last friday with all new oils,coolant,platinum spark plugs

Feb 08 NSW Rego

CD Player

124XXXkms

Immac Interior, Kms show through the condition of the inside (dark grey, woodgrain around gear shifter)

Great exterior (gunmetal grey), slight chip on rear bumper, nothing too noticeable

4wd system very simular to the gtr models, when we had it up on the hoist on friday afternoon we found that some of the parts under the rear left tyre had R33 GTR markings on them, so this potentially could be a very quick skyline if you have the time and money to put into it

Im selling it because i dont have time to have this thing off the road to turbo it. Im running a business and to have this in a workshop takes up too much time.

For less than half the price of a r33 gtr this can be turned into a weapon if done correctly.

Being a 4 door is even better because insurance is much cheaper!

Ive attatched a few pics to give you an idea of it

Ive sourced out a rb25det motor ecu afm etc for about 1500 so if anyone wanted to have the contact, after buying the car i will give you those details so you can organise the motor which will bolt straight in and you can do the math... rb25det + decent amount of boost + 4wd = a quick r33

Asking Price: $10000.00 no offers

• 2 weeks later...
all it needs is a RB26, great project car and hard to find.

Good Luck mate.

i know i wish i had the time and money to put into it! alot of people who ive spoken to tell me theyve heard of these but never seen one.

got quoted 6.5k for a full rb26 motor box etc for the conversion

1.5k for a rb25det which will bolt straight up to the box already in this

wanting to move onto something already turbo, with my business i barely have time to scratch my ass let alone worry about not having a car to get around with if this was off the road.

thnx :)

it's a good base for an engine transplant..

that's it..

that is why people are not interested.

The fact is, if you spent $10K on a good rb26dett transplant, it would fetch over $20K.

but as it stands, it is a 1500kg+ series 1 4 door skyline which would be bullied by a swift gti.

It's a rare car... It's a shame no-one sees the potential

Good luck.

it's a good base for an engine transplant..

that's it..

that is why people are not interested.

The fact is, if you spent $10K on a good rb26dett transplant, it would fetch over $20K.

but as it stands, it is a 1500kg+ series 1 4 door skyline which would be bullied by a swift gti.

It's a rare car... It's a shame no-one sees the potential

Good luck.

i was considering doing the rb26dett transplant but knowing my luck id be lucky to get 15k for it once done and then im losing more even!

thanks for the kind words, hopefully someone considers it to be their project soon.