SAU Community

Comedian Eddie Griffin Smashes Ferrari Enzo

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Under steer is bad......

But at least the engine is still intact. If he'd oversteered into the wall, it'd be much more costly to fix...

who cares... its an overpriced brick... car value= 100 000 badge value= 1900 000... if it had a nissan badge on it it would cost like 200 000... anyone who can afford to spend that much on a car has waaay to much money... why is the mines gtr just as quick around the tsukuba track as the enzo but cost like 1/6 of the price? the car is for rich wankers who put down 500kms in it over 10 years... if i wanted an exotic car and had some money i would just get a 911 turbo coz it cost $300k and is a complete package and there is no way the enzo if another $1700 000 better then the 911 turbo... you just pay all that extra money for the wank factor...

who cares... its an overpriced brick... car value= 100 000 badge value= 1900 000... if it had a nissan badge on it it would cost like 200 000... anyone who can afford to spend that much on a car has waaay to much money... why is the mines gtr just as quick around the tsukuba track as the enzo but cost like 1/6 of the price? the car is for rich wankers who put down 500kms in it over 10 years... if i wanted an exotic car and had some money i would just get a 911 turbo coz it cost $300k and is a complete package and there is no way the enzo if another $1700 000 better then the 911 turbo... you just pay all that extra money for the wank factor...

If I had money to waste then I would defenitley go with the wank factor... :laugh:

If I had money to waste then I would defenitley go with the wank factor... :laugh:

haha agreed, i get the 911 for when i wanted to go fast, and the enzo for when i was gonna go cruising or looking for the attention :laugh:

i'd go for several of the wank factors... :sorcerer:

EDIT: after making a stupid comparison b/w the bugatti and a GT-R several weeks ago, i realised what a foolish opinion i had. Just because a car is as fast as an exotic, it doesn't for one second make it attain any of the sentimental and historical value.

i love imports, but theres no way anyone would rather have a mine's GT-R over an enzo. the difference in speed on the road would be purely academic, they'd both knock you socks off. But the Fazza would have the reputation.

ofcourse i'd take a mclaren f1 over both of them.

i'd go for several of the wank factors... :sorcerer:

EDIT: after making a stupid comparison b/w the bugatti and a GT-R several weeks ago, i realised what a foolish opinion i had. Just because a car is as fast as an exotic, it doesn't for one second make it attain any of the sentimental and historical value.

i love imports, but theres no way anyone would rather have a mine's GT-R over an enzo. the difference in speed on the road would be purely academic, they'd both knock you socks off. But the Fazza would have the reputation.

ofcourse i'd take a mclaren f1 over both of them.

give me the mines gtr and the rest of the cash and ill be a happy camper... of course if u offer anyone a choice of either car everyone will pick the enzo but all i am saying is that it is extremly overpriced... its like if ferrari made the MR2 it would cost like $200k and wouldnt be any different to the car made by Toyota... so therefore its the wank factor that someone can pay so much for something thats not really worth that much but becasue they can they do... its like going to buy a case of beer that costs $40 but you pay $100 for it at a fancy cellar coz u are rich... 1 word "wanker"...

ts like if ferrari made the MR2 it would cost like $200k and wouldnt be any different to the car made by Toyota.

Ferrari's perfomance and looks shits on MR2's.

Chalk and cheese

I got the point.. wank factor. But there is more to it. I see where everyones coming from. I believe wank factor has something to do with it but we have to admitt, they are awesome cars.

Yes super cars are awesome, but i think he menas that Ferrari in particular over price their cars because they know people will pay it for mostly the name...

Me personally, no car is worth that sort of money

thank you at least someone understands... and i agree 100% no car is worth that sort of money and believe me i love cars... all these enzos are are $2M trophies to show the world that you have too much $$$... if you want a trophy and have a lot of money why not buy an oscar from ebay and wear it around your neck...

**cough cough "wank factor" cought cough**

:)

Funny that all these comments regards "wank factors" Just from personal experience, the majority of the ppls who buy these car have gotten there wasn't by accidents. So until you have develope enough grey matters and earning a mid six figure plus salary and was in a position to lay it on the line. I highly doubted that you would be casting the same comments in regard to these cars. Yes they donot give you six or ten time the enjoyments of a gtr or some other grey import with "profesional backyard" tuning but do they have the heritage research and last of all resale as these super exotic commands. I'm not trying to be smart, far from it actually but have a look at this page http://search.carsguide.news.com.au/news/f...il&247SEO=N

Last I looked a new F430 coupe was $425K with F1 box and a spyder was $445k. So what are porsche resale after you have driven out the door? or any other japanese car for that matter.

ok fine you have a point that a lot of people that buy these cars have gotten to that point by hard work (excluding most celebrities of course). as for the resale value we all know these are quality build cars and therefore the resale value will stay high, also the fact that these cars will travel on average between 500 -1000kms a year dosnt hurt the resale value either... come to think of it what is the most kms you have ever seen/heard of on an odometer of a ferrari, lambo, etc...? 30000kms on a 30 year old model? can these engines even survive 100000+? i am asking that coz we all know that the more you "tweak" or "tune" an engine to get every last kw out of it the more likely you are sacrificing the reliability of the motor... as for heritage and research let me just say heritage is way over rated... the fact that ferrari has had a good record on race tracks dosnt mean crap to their road cars sorry to say... honda and toyota both run in F1 and indy and they dont have "heritage"... the work heritage is just a fancy marketing term used to sell a product at a higher price than it should be sold for... as for research let me just say that every single car company in the world can produce a super car, all it comes down to is $$$... let me give you an example... kia can hire a number of specilised engineers and throw some money at research and develop a new supercar... but the reason the wont is coz they will not make as much profit as selling 1000s of cheap cars... also if u want research, quality and an over all awesome package let me point u in the direction of the new z06 corvette... on top gear they compared the z06 to the ferrari 575... the z06 is faster around the track, has very similar styling to the ferrari and even the interior is great and the z06 cost 1/3 of the 575... why? i guess "heritage" is well worth the extra hundreds of thousands of $$$ or is that the "wank" factor again?