SAU Community

Sub Box

Terminal

sub boxes fit in the area between the boot door and the wheel-well.

depending on size of course.

pleanty of room left over for prams, nappy bags, shopping etc

:laugh:

I'm past my hooning doof-doof days I think. The speakers I have in the doors are more than adequate to listen to the wiggles.

One day I might set up something in the side boot, but until then, I'll have to pass.

Leshy, you're never too old for a quality listening experience...

I've got my 6" spilts in the front, 6" co-axials in the back, and need a small amp and sub to finish it off now. I'll be doing the same and putting a box in the corner of the boot, so I can still carry long stuff if I need to.

^ picsorban

i like to see peoples set ups

Me? There's nothing to see, it's all hidden behind the factory grills, and I'm gonna try and make the sub box look as close to factory as possible when I get that done.

Stealth installs, FTW!!!

yeah i want something that will not take up too much room, terminals box looks like what i was gunna design

i've rarely got anything in the back except for workboots/bag and tafe books.

always curious on where people are mounting amps, is yours just going on the box?

i wanted to do something in the spare wheel well with an amp and plexiglass

maybe oneday...

My amp is mounted behind the panelling on the left hand side of the boot. I took out the factory cd-stacker and put the amp in there. Its a big job, but now it cannot be seen or stolen! I Have a computer fan mounted in for airflow and it works a charm. I'll take some photos

If you're looking for stealth.. on the S2 they (well mine anyway) come with an option of an amp bracket/holder that mounts to the top of the spare wheel. Under the boot panel.