SAU Community

Mickey Thompson Sportsman Pro Slicks

Hi,

I have sold my car and have these slicks and rims up for sale. Slicks are brand new and never been used. Rims are genuine silver Rays Engineering Volks and are 2nd hand. 114.3 +36 offset. Paid over $1100 for both.

Selling for $700 ono

Pick up from Newcastle or post at buyers expense

**Having trouble uploading pics. If interested give me or pm me your email address and i can email heaps of pics.**

Specs of tyres, copied and pasted from Mickey Thompson site as described by them.

Nylon, black, tubetype

* Drag slick compound.

* 2-ply wrinkle wall construction.

* Softest D.O.T. approved tyre available.

The Sportsman Pro looks good on the street and performs even better on the strip. It delivers outstanding performance off the line, because its 2-ply sidewall “wrinkle” like a drag slick. D.O.T. approved, it’s perfect for those races where street legal tyres are required. All Sportsman Pro tyres are built with a drag racing compound, giving you incredible hook.

Edited by weapn

Pms replied to.

Just to confirm guys, this is a genuine sale as i have sold my car and have no need for them.

They have been tried on the car, driven out the garage, to look at, then back in and taken off.

I have no need for these any longer, and want them out of my shed.

Somebody must have a car they are wanting to take to the strip and give it a run with some tyres that will hook up.

All you have to do is bolt these on, ready to go.