ODO - 121XXX kays

[MODS]

boot lid and bonnet painted metallic Black

17"x8 speedy mesh style rims painted metallic black

aftermarket rearbar

aftermarket sideskirts

Speedlab Tune about 3weeks ago makes 142rwkw

3" jap exhaust from turbo back

Cusco Front coilvers with camber tops (front left is knocking)

HKS rear coilovers

pioneer CD player

FMIC

bigger fuelpump

pioneer 6" speakers in rear

Alpine 6" speakers in front doors

series 2 front bar

may have forgotten some things.

Adelaide- with a few months rego

CONTACT DETAILS

Sam

Ph# - 0411684008 - If i dont pick up msg me :yes:

Email - [email protected]

or you can PM me :P

[Other details]

car is silver aside from the bootlid and bonnet ;)

paint isnt the best but is far from the worst

runs fine, never been defected, never been pulled over

theres a rip in the drivers seat, (bolter arm part) very common

front left hand guard has a few dints

PICS

Cefiro Pictures

Edited by means13

ive had it for a while now, just only in the last 3 or so months got it regod in SA and started doing bits and bobs to it..

but ill still have a pimper car to cruize around in.. got myself a 32 4door :w00t: ready for a fresh coat of paint..

so the quicker this sells the quicker i get to paint my 32.. so BUY BUY BUY PLZ PLZPLZ

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• That is a dead f**king short of B+ to ground. Scary.
    • 10-15 years ago, the answer would always be buy a good import motor and so many machine shops make.a hash of an engine rebuild, or they think they are some sort of RB magicians and want 40k.      Now as others have stated, you are buying a VERY old used motor. So rebuild is the correct answer.  Just finding a machine shop that will both do a good job and charge you a regular price is now your challenge. 
    • SOLVED   simple solution. After wrecking by brain, i ended up jist giggling everything i could. At one point last week I noticed that the left side signals shut off for a split second. I wasn't sure what triggered it. I spent time cleaning up wiring, re-wrapping and adding DT connectors to my IC7 stuff. I bought a new hazard and stalk hoping that would work. The stalk did fix some function issue but not the steady on. Hazard didn't fix it. I started just tracing everything. Once I got to the engine bay I notice my engine harness was droopy. I started moving it and the signals flickered. Come to find out that the starter + turned off sigmals when it grounded out on a bolt I have a Wiring Specialties pro harness so I'm not sure if this is specific to it. So it should work proper once I hook everything up   20240511_190033.mp4
    • Both of those things are on my to do but not quite in a position to do that just yet until I can at least get it running back to stock. Going to work on getting the exhaust manifold gasket and studs replaced first, an obvious need it now. Then I'll try out the new maf and see hownthat does. After that I'm thinking cas if I'm still having the same issues. Still need to run the fuel out and refuel I'll change the fuel filter tomorrow along with cleaning the iacv with carb cleaner. If all else fails I'm going to get a serial port and see if I can get some sort of data on what the ecu is seeing when the issue is happening but really hoping one of the methods above work out first. After I get a good base I'm going link but have to save for that so it'll be a while for that based on my tuners suggestions. Definitely need the exhaust leak fixed first though car has always fallen flat after about 4-4500 rpm since I've had it and suspecting that's the issue. Then I can move forward with the rest.