SAU Community

Rims With Dish

Not sure about the rules in SA, but in QLD as long as the rolling diameter does not exceed 15mm you could even go 20s and still be legal.

Iv gotta move to QLD, in adelaide we can only go 2 size's up from factory

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure about the rules in SA, but in QLD as long as the rolling diameter does not exceed 15mm you could even go 20s and still be legal.

You guys are lucky in SA we have a rule if the biggest your car came out in was 16s then u can go to 18s. so you can go up to sizes. did the GTR came out wide bigger wheels lik 17s standered?

I have 19's 8" 235 at the front and 10" 275 on the rear.....look amazing but be ready for a rough ride, esp if u got coilovers and have it lowered......

but i still have them....they look too good.....wish i had a pick to show u.....the rears have a good 2 inch dish...

I have 19's 8" 235 at the front and 10" 275 on the rear.....look amazing but be ready for a rough ride, esp if u got coilovers and have it lowered......

but i still have them....they look too good.....wish i had a pick to show u.....the rears have a good 2 inch dish...

wish i could c a pic!!! what rims are they?

as the rolling diameter does not exceed 15mm you could even go 20s and still be legal.

as long as u follow that, u can have 30" for all anybody cares (might be a bit hard but yer lol)

was in the mood to get new rims aswell, as my car being black i love the effect of deepdish + black spokes with crome outing like this

GT-CUP-black-380px.jpg

does anyone know what sizes will directly fit nto a R34.

does anyone know what offset i need to stay within the R34 GTT guards?

Edited by anDru

as long as u follow that, u can have 30" for all anybody cares (might be a bit hard but yer lol)

was in the mood to get new rims aswell, as my car being black i love the effect of deepdish + black spokes with crome outing like this

GT-CUP-black-380px.jpg

does anyone know what sizes will directly fit nto a R34.

the rims i have now barely clear the break calipers cuz of the massive dish. what exactly do i need to look for to find out if these are the same?

nice rims what website you get that from? lik them but not black for me

Black rims with a chrome lip look freakin hot on a black R34. I've seen it and loved it!

I love the look of the impul but there meant to be really heavy and cheap quality from what people on here say... does anyone know what mag they are copied from cause i love that style but dont want something really heavy :)

• 4 weeks later...

Im getting these for 2500 with tyres in nsw its 2 inch bigger then stock i just ripped my sticker off ... lol but if it doesnt throw out your speedo i dont think ne one reali cares the onli thing i worry about with the 20s was the comfort of the ride?................ne one kno the difference between "Gianelle" and "Giovanna"??

post-38514-1179245999_thumb.jpg