SAU Community

Nismo Super Coppermix Competition Model Clutch......>>

Anyone running this clutch? I cannot decide whether to go with the regular copper mic good for 640HP~ or the competition model 750HP~

What's the difference besides spring pressure? Anyone running this clutch? Is it still sprung like the regular coppermix? Hows the drivability?

I am using the standard Super Coppermix Twin Plate in my GTR currently running ~500AWHP and its fantastic.

Had it for a couple of years now and it drives like a standard clutch

are you making over 600hp? if not why even consider the comp version? especially as you are obviously concerned about drivability. then of course the more extreme clutch will be less 'driveable'.

yes, I will be bolting a GT4088R.... Hell I think even the competition model is not rated high enough :( lol

I currently drive an unsprung carbon carbon RPS clutch in my Z32 (300zx) , so hopefully this one is good for when I do my rb26 swap.

over 750hp is big to me. and there are very vew big single packages making over 750hp that will be very streetable. it just seems to me your goals are conflicting.

anyway, if the carbon clutch you have now can handly 750+ then I'd just use that if it's in good health.