SAU Community

R32 Skyline Crash

Starionturbo

tonite driving past the big roundabout at Fountain Gate Shopping center - the roundabout outside Krispy Kremes there was a black R32 that had done like a 60 meter lockup and into the roundabout. The struts had collapsed and the front end was f**ked, my guess was this guy was going at some ridiculous speed and had noticed a car going thru the roundabout at the last minute - huge lockup.

cops were there and everything- it was a dull stockish looking black 32 with those white "VORK RAVS" chinese TE37 imitations wheels anda splitfire sticker on the front of the car? Anyone from here?

Saw that last night aswell as I was driving past, huge lockup, ended up right in the middle of the roundabout, was a P plater aswell I think.

i was in the area when it happened, (well kinda i was at KKs stuffn my face) saw the hero trying to impress someone, locked up and bang

LOL - wasn't Me.

BTW - anyone from narre who knows my car: Some idiot is "hooning" (lol) around in a black r32 like mine, same type M combo with the same rims. Ripping burnouts and the rest of it... What a prick eh? making me look bad. Apparently does a bad job of it too.

If it doesn't have BSUAVE for a no. plate, it aint me.

LOL - wasn't Me.

BTW - anyone from narre who knows my car: Some idiot is "hooning" (lol) around in a black r32 like mine, same type M combo with the same rims. Ripping burnouts and the rest of it... What a prick eh? making me look bad. Apparently does a bad job of it too.

If it doesn't have BSUAVE for a no. plate, it aint me.

We know its not you mate >_<, your has leather seat which set it apart from the rest.