SAU Community

Sport Compact Drag Racing (compak Attak) - Wsid

ECR033

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

isn't it a no brainer? You go on the dyno so that the car is safe and can be raced? racing on same day as dyno day. I sure as hell know which one I would be going to!

PT field looks huge!

qualifying starts at 10am...scrutineering at 9am...arrival at the track 8.30am...leave dyno day at 8.00am...have car dyno'd 7.30am...arrive at dyno day 7am...leave Croydon's at 6.30am...pack car and trailer 6am...arrive Croydon's 5.30am.

no brainer eh...i hope you were kidding with that one.

chris was being sarcastic

the subliminal message for you uneducated gtr drivers is, "go race its more fun to drive it in stead of sitting in it stationary whilst it moves a couple of rollers". it's early afternoon, it must be time for your nanna nap paul

chris was being sarcastic

the subliminal message for you uneducated gtr drivers is, "go race its more fun to drive it in stead of sitting in it stationary whilst it moves a couple of rollers". it's early afternoon, it must be time for your nanna nap paul

hey tojo man...suck my wang...nanna nap?...im not the one driving a tarted up version of my grandad's car!

you may or may not realise ive worked my guts out lately (including several "all nighters") to get this car to the track this weekend...so yes a sleep may be in order for me sometime this arvo.

i thought the last comment on my post was a disclaimer against getting a flaming...ok you cannot read...uneducated...id be glad to match my 134 IQ against your "intelligence" in an IQ battle anytime soon "Poindexter"

go back to counting other people's money. :)

hey tojo man...suck my wang...nanna nap?...im not the one driving a tarted up version of my grandad's car!

you may or may not realise ive worked my guts out lately (including several "all nighters") to get this car to the track this weekend...so yes a sleep may be in order for me sometime this arvo.

i thought the last comment on my post was a disclaimer against getting a flaming...ok you cannot read...uneducated...id be glad to match my 134 IQ against your "intelligence" in an IQ battle anytime soon "Poindexter"

go back to counting other people's money. :)

poin dexter, stole my line.

pulling all nighters aye, you mean pulling the ring pull on the top of a beer and handing it to your mechanic mr glen laws as he puts your engine back in to keep him hydrated. :)

and why do you nissan boys always talk about your wang and sausage? wont anyone else do anything with it?

oh and i have to flame you, its been 12 months since we have been able to race each other cause your still in the dirt grudge with no mojo.

anywho, are you driving or is stace driving on the weekend mr poindexter. :thumbsup:

poin dexter, stole my line.

pulling all nighters aye, you mean pulling the ring pull on the top of a beer and handing it to your mechanic mr glen laws as he puts your engine back in to keep him hydrated. :thumbsup:

and why do you nissan boys always talk about your wang and sausage? wont anyone else do anything with it?

oh and i have to flame you, its been 12 months since we have been able to race each other cause your still in the dirt grudge with no mojo.

anywho, are you driving or is stace driving on the weekend mr poindexter. :)

if you really knew Glen you would know he doesn't drink..hehe

tojo this is a Nissan forum, coming on here and bagging us nissan boys will bring you undone

i like having 12 months off...its been nice...

Stace is 5 months gone so that may answer the last statement and the one about my sausage...

if thats the best you can come up with in over an hour Shane...id give up mate.

EDIT. can mods transfer this dribble to the Drag Whore thread where it belongs

can blitz unban Paul's account. i dont feel violated, the posts above is just some silly banter between 2 friends, i dont think he should be banned for it as i dont feel violated.

cheers

shane

You have been done up, hook, line and sinker my friend...hahahaha

:P

You have been done up, hook, line and sinker my friend...hahahaha

:P

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

obviously a nissan humor thing.

i suppose you have to have something to have a laugh about, i would hate to think what it feels like to have an old pensioners cressida go flying past your race bread car in the deep end then pop the chute.. :D

insert doctor evil laugh here >_<