SAU Community

Evo Ix & 2007 Rs4

a stock mclaren is going to hose a stock r33 gtr.

*waits for the " such and such's 700kw gtr would kick it's arse"

and my response is, possibly, but i bet that at above 200kmh the maclaren would pull away because the aerodynamics of the gtr aren't designed to let it go up to close to 400kmh.

but if i had to drive from brisbane to sydney i'd much preffer the SLK55. and unless you know that the person in the other car is 100% trying to win, how can you say you chopped them. they might have been using 50% throttle and just hoping that there was a cop waiting around the corner to get you.

i like skylines. they are a great car, but they aren't the best car. but at the end of the day, if you spend $100,000 making a skyline as fast as you can, or buying a car for $100,000, the resale on the $100,000 is going to be way better, and it would probably be much nicer to drive, and much more reliable.

oh yeah this debate could go on forever, i love my line but there are alot better cars out there... the merc driver was obviously ging me up and i finally gave in...

if i had 100k i wouldnt be buying a nissan thats for sure!

but i wouldnt want to be drifting a SKL55

:P

they sound like runny bum

oh yeah this debate could go on forever, i love my line but there are alot better cars out there... the merc driver was obviously ging me up and i finally gave in...

if i had 100k i wouldnt be buying a nissan thats for sure!

but i wouldnt want to be drifting a SKL55

:)

they sound like runny bum

whats wrong with drifting a SLK55? front engine v8 rwd perfect drift car! just dont drift on public road.

SLK55 with an exhaust will make your car sound like fart can in comparison!

• 3 weeks later...

What sort of kit? Would be some kind of supercharger or twin turbo kit? Basic chip and exhaust wont get you much from these already highly tuned V8s, but will give you the supercar sound.

Nice flat bottom steering wheel.

yeh you've really gotta watch out for some of the german sedens these days - i used to get into mercs heaps

not so much a mclaren but the likes of a CL65 an E63 AMG these things are very stealth street weapons.

just remember that the release of the Skyline GTR was around 8/9 years ago.. making these comparisons with such a difference in price and age really doesnt make a fair test.

thats an awsome audi mate - i saw something similar to that at the shopping cetre the other day they're such a classy car

The RS4 is great.

I was @ a mates place last weekend and looking at the hard cover brochure that you can get.

Just the fact they give you one if you wanna inspect the car is bloody cool enough :O

becasue youll never have one youll never know, sorry champ i was the same when i was 18 but now that im a little older power and luxury is the only way to go.

What in the world do you do for a job to afford such a beautiful car? I'm jealous! :)

becasue youll never have one youll never know, sorry champ i was the same when i was 18 but now that im a little older power and luxury is the only way to go.

I probably won't and it doesn't really worry me, I just can't understand where their value comes from. I mean you could have bought a nice Porsche for that price and fulfilled your ego a little more. It looks similar to a liberty with that ugly grill that Audi puts on everyone of their cars.

i dunno where you see an ugly audi grill, or how you compare it looking like a liberty, the car is unique on its own, the engine brakes suspension and most other components come from the lamborghini, engine development, to make 309kw fro ma 4.2l NA, is incredible, holden can bearly get 300kw from thier 6L engine. and its stil a nugget.

If you have the money and you love your cars, the Audi RS4 is a must, Ive searched the market and could not find a car that compares to the rs4 for $170+k.

when you have a drivein one youll see why people love them