SAU Community

R33 Gts25t Stock Vs Honda Prelude Gen 5 Vtir

Yesterday,

Was laughing at a done up prelude at the lights next to me when he decided to give it. He passed me and I was laughing telling my mates that when I hit 4000rpm it'll be all over... Oh man, was I wrong! We raced upto 160km/h and I couldn't catch up to him! Is this because I'm a really bad driver, or because that car really can pull that off? I think it had a catback, mine's completely stock.

Irony is, I sold my last Prelude (GEN 4, VTec) to get a Skyline, and never dreamt that it could keep up with anything like I have now. I know stock Gts25t's are slow, but still, I would have thought I'd catch him higher up in the revs...

I think you need to read some of the threads going around here about the consequences of street racing. Not very wise doing it then admitting it on a public forum.

I fear you will be flamed serverly for this.

Good Luck!

well ill give you 2 view points...

for a street racer your an embarasment to the skyline community for even racing a VTiR in the first place , it goes to show your car is a extension of your small dick since you cant race someone worthy.

second point is that you shouldnt be racing on the road anyway. so why dont you check out this thread: http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/in...=167164&hl=

Hey man .. prob not best to road race hey.. up to speed limit doesnt phase me but you breach the speed limit and its not a kewl thing..

not everyone is a saint .. but im just saying tthats how people die.

First of all, you're a fool for street racing. :)

But to answer your question, depends how many mates & extra weight you had in your car compared to the Honda. If even, then you are simply a crap driver. :P:worship:

LOL thats obvious you cant drive dude. just thought share my story. my stock skyline (only got catback) smoked my mate's prelude many many times. (full exhaust and 4-2-1 header) he pulled out at 1st gear but i catch up at 2nd gears and it was game over , that was like 1.5 years ago.. and now it has 214 rwkw@12 psi just imagine.....

anyway agreed with what others said.dont do street racing.. :D

rb25det>h22a

Edited by BiAsA

You can't compare a 2.5gtst to a 2.2NA mate of cause the your 33 should win...in this case ;).

and yeah as above what the others have said :P .

Waits for the vtec jokes..........