SAU Community

New Nsw Drift Series Announced

Boaty

Be great to see you out there again Dan. Easto and Weissel are the two highest placed Skyline drivers in the DA series at the moment. I expect they will both be there, so it'll be a good chance to show 'em who's the boss >_<

Come on boys, lets settle it at Wakefield once and for all with a Skyline challenge ... Easto v Weissel v Mackie ... 31 v 32 v 33.

come on boaty, there's no competition. the 32 will win and it won't even need to hit the limiter!

June 3, thats abit close with the Qld round 2 last weekend, a Qld V NSW super sprint this weekend and a street sprint just a week after the NSW comp. I don't think I can get to the first round, but the next two are definetly on the cards. It would be nice to get back to Wakefield, it has been a while.

$165

$3850 worth of cash and prizes on offer per round. Details and entry forms on the DA web site.

Thanks mate.

i also read the entry form @ DA.

Is it open to cams L2S licence holders only?

Craig.

Thanks mate.

i also read the entry form @ DA.

Is it open to cams L2S licence holders only?

Craig.

No minimum requirement is Level 2 NS (non-speed) which is a level below Level 2 S (speed). Cheaper as well .. $48 / year instead of $88. Application form available on the CAMS web site HERE

Just print it, fill it in and send it off.

Come on Dan get your butt into gear...

dust off the boots and come down.

I have an interesting surprise about The Black Pearl and am sure you will want to see it.

Especially if it doesn't work out and i attack it with a sledge hammer.....

Come on Dan get your butt into gear...

dust off the boots and come down.

I have an interesting surprise about The Black Pearl and am sure you will want to see it.

Especially if it doesn't work out and i attack it with a sledge hammer.....

Virgin poster Chris :O

Easto... big push mate. Did Boaty put you up to this?

Unfortunatly I don't thinkI will have the car going again in time for round one. But that is cool, I will only need 2 rounds to put Nathan and his R32 behind me! lol