SAU Community

Fs Sydney Garage Sale Misc And R34 Stocks

anfo

ok guys rego's come up and i got a few fines to pay = ( so i need to get rid of some junk laying around asap, plus i probably wont be getting around to installing half the stuff in the near future neway! =P

- sony ericsson k800i plus accessories - $350 SOLD

remote control, 1gb memory card, silicon case, hard plastic case, orginal box, sony ericsson in ear ear phones, data cable, leather wrist strap, standard handsfree, battery, instruction booklet. ive only used it for about 3 months before i upgraded its in

perfection condition

- motorola v3i - $150 SOLD

box, charger, 512mb memory card, 64mb memory card, charger, leather case, screen cleaner, instructions booklet, reciept

this phone was just and impulse buy! lol used for about a week.

- linksys wireless pci card $30 - $25

wireless g 802.11g for desktop conectivity, 54mb data rate, compatible with wireless b 802.11b networks at 11mbps

still in the box unused originally bought this to set up a wireless network with my comp and laptop but just dont have the time to so its gota go

- linksys wireless broadband router - $80 - $70

internet sharing 4 port switch and 54mbps wireless g 802.11g access point, internet sharing with ethernet and wireless, easy set up, wifi protected access points

same reason as item above got it to set up wireless but no time.

- replica hks ssqv bov - $50

brand new unused still in box comes with adaptors and other accessories required to fit

- manual boost controller - $5 SOLD

brand new unused got it around the same time as the ssqv

- black psp charging dock - $5

- r34 nismo stock exhaust - $150 - $140

took it off when the car had 54,xxxk's on the clock, good condition no dings or dents

- r34 stock washer bottle - $80 - $70

had to remove to install my just japs s2 fmic, did anyone else have to remove theirs? if they didnt and used the s2 just jap fmic then the washer bottles not for sale! lol its a pain getting the mrs to wash my windscreen hahaha

- white nintendo ds lite + games - $150 SOLD

ds lite console, box, accessories, nintendogs, mario kart, tony hawk down hill, sims 2

- 17" computer monitor $20

- motorola f3 - $30 SOLD

comes with box and charger this was a serious impulse buy on the way home from work, looked really cool but have absolutely no use for it at all

- usb 2.0 16 in 1 usb card reader $5 SOLD

slots for sd, cf, memory stick, xd

i got a sd card reader so i have no use for this one anymore

- psx (original playstation) plus a whole load of games - $50

just found this in my cubboard LOL its chipped with literally a million and one burnt games haha cant really remember many of the games but i got gran turismo. ders a done up honda saved on of the memory cards = P

package comes with chipped psx console, 2 controllers, cables to connect to tv, and 2 memory cards and a shitload of games

- brand new automatic window lifter module - $40

bought this awhile back for my old celica

- r34 gtt stock air box and snorkel - $170

would prefer sydney, liverpool local pick up but can have delivered at buyers expense

thanks guys!

Edited by anfo