SAU Community

Big Day Bbq - 1st September 07

hotwinter

Alright everyone...here is the updated infomation again just for those of you who haven't come across it already or incase I forgot to post it.

When: Saturday 15th September

Where: Rosser Park, Prospect Street Mt. Tamborine

Time: 11am

I know September is ages away but August was too full and I can't have it in July cause I need time to try and get donations

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOOT WOOT! *jumps up and down and breaks into elvis dancing*

Cool, glad to hear you guys (and gurls) are into it. I'll tell you right now, there are a few boys up here that LOVE! Skylines

haha please as if skylines stink lol.. trade it in for a crab walking SR lol...

Alright everyone...here is the updated infomation again just for those of you who haven't come across it already or incase I forgot to post it.

When: Saturday 15th September

Where: Rosser Park, Prospect Street Mt. Tamborine

Time: 11am

I know September is ages away but August was too full and I can't have it in July cause I need time to try and get donations

damn.. i thought u said sunday. well if its sat im out.. sunday im in.. sean and AZN25T will be too.. he should have his new R33 by then too. make it a sunday and all 3 of us will come.

Sweet vinci68, look forward to seeing you there.

But Markimak, I can't hold it on a Sunday, I'm taking the Saturday off work as it is, can't afford to take a Sunday off in my line of work.

Sweet vinci68, look forward to seeing you there.

But Markimak, I can't hold it on a Sunday, I'm taking the Saturday off work as it is, can't afford to take a Sunday off in my line of work.

Saturday is the true sabath isnt it? :laughing-smiley-014: All going well I will be there. :O

Awsome Silver Dingo!

Yeah Saturday is the true day of rest...but I'm not religious. Besides, I live on Tamborine Mountain and I work in Hopsitality, so taking a Sunday off is missing the biggest tourist day on the mountain

Just updated your title as per the rules for posting in the events section.

Please do this in future to keep it clean and easy for everyone.

If you have an event and am not sure about a date then title it as an "EOI" please.

Anyone and everyone is welcome to attend...it's a public event and you're definatly welcome to come along.

Sorry about not updating the title thing guys, I'm still new at posting on sites and stuff. I will certainly remember in the future.

yeah u can count me in at this stage, sounds like a good day, some people may be able to relate to what your tryin to do in one way or another. southside meet point and maybe an idea of which route is gunna be taken would be sweet. Amy how did u want people to help out, if its on the day or in any other capacity. Maybe specifically list what u need help with

• 2 weeks later...
yeah u can count me in at this stage, sounds like a good day, some people may be able to relate to what your tryin to do in one way or another. southside meet point and maybe an idea of which route is gunna be taken would be sweet. Amy how did u want people to help out, if its on the day or in any other capacity. Maybe specifically list what u need help with

There are four roads up the mountain; Henri Roberts (extreamly steep), Tamborine Oxenford Road (lots of off camber corners and steep), The Goat Track (steep and windy and narrow with traffic lights) and Tamborine Mountain Road (the least steep but with heaps of corners). I would suggest Tamborine Mountain Road as it is the most popular by people with modified cars.

It would be great to have some people to help with food, cooking sausages etc. Over the next week or so I shall be aproaching businesses on Tamborine for donations, and no-one can really help me out with that.

As for South Side meeting point, I'm not going to suggest anywhere cause I will be on Tambo the whole day

alright southside meet at around 9:45am at the old ikea carpark if can still park there? dont know but no i else has made a meet 2 cruise from southside there it is hope ppl r happy wit that if not will go with some1 else's idea ill be in my rb180 n i may be able 2 get my mate out in his evo soo look 4 his plates eevo7

Just reminding everyong again...If you've got a club t-shirt please make sure to wear it. And by the way everyone, the Slow Motion website/forum is now up and running. We're still doing alot of work to it as it's still in it's origional skin. But feel free to go on, have a look around, sign up and have a post. There aren't many members yet because I had a lazy week this year hanging out with my man while he's on holidays. But i'm getting my act together...

Edited by hotwinter

• 2 weeks later...