SAU Community

Travelling To Adelaide For Roadtrip

Kozeyekan

OK, so I'm taking my R32 to Adelaide for a road trip for a mates wedding, and I haven't lived in Adelaide since I got the car, so I just had a few queries. I did a search, and my mods seem fine, but I was more worried about suburbs where I'd attract more attention than I'd like. Not that I'm going to be racing, but I'd just rather not be pulled over all the time.

I'll be all over Adelaide, visiting friends in Happy Valley, the city and Ingle farm.

Car is a GTS-4 with standard turbo, has 3 inch exhaust and pod, but isn't all that loud unless under heavy boost.

From what I understand, SA does not have the one intake mod rule, so I'm sweet there, but what about gauges? I have my boost gauge in a pillar pod.

So, yeah, if anyone can help out, or if there's anything happening between october 6 and 12, let me know.

You should be fine buddy, besides I don't think they like to defect cars from other states, something about enormous amounts of paperwork or something

happy valley yo were about thats were i live car will b well safe here but ingle farm dont now if uv hert about our little problem with 49 aboriginals out there that like cars that ant theres