SAU Community

Drag Day Wrap Up

RCHOO

Thanks for posting the pics, I ended up running a 12.1/115 which was a pb for the car along with a few 12.2's and 12.3's with passenger. Car also did a 1.67 60-foot time, which was pretty good for the street tyres.

Any chance of getting this pic in a larger size?

IMG_9328_.jpg

Cheers

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First time at the drags and blew the turbo down the track.. high boost on a ceramic turbo a big thumbs down! still very new to the turbo scene

Meet a lot of new people and beautiful cars which was fantastic and I did like to say a big thank you to those that helped out with my car, much apperciated

A great experience all up, cheers David

David

I hope you got it home ok without to much drama..

Nothing worse than having car drama so far from home..

Hope shes back on the road soon..

Dark

Once again great pics dude.. :thumbsup:

Also..

There was a guy there yesterday with the REX guys he had the green MEDIA jacket on..

He said he should have some pics up monday..Here is his link....

AJPhotography.fotopic.net

Hi Guys,

Even though I had a few Mechanical and wheelspin issues, it was my first day out with my car since late last year, and it was GR8! Real good fun! Almost into the 12s........ 13.8, 13.4 @113mph and then 13.1 @ 110mph on the last run with not the best launch........so I'm pretty happy, especially only on 10psi.

post-39827-1182649586_thumb.jpg

Thanks for posting the pics, I ended up running a 12.1/115 which was a pb for the car along with a few 12.2's and 12.3's with passenger.

Any chance of getting this pic in a larger size?

IMG_9328_.jpg

Cheers

The GT-R put on a fantastic display as always.

Great runs.

Ada///M.

Faarrk some damn nice cars up there, from both the WRX guys and the Skyline guys, wish i had of come but unfortunately was just too busy.

Hopefully i can make it next time

Fantastic day!

Weather was cold, great for the turbos, however the track didn't warm up. But you can't have it all!!

13.70 was the best I could manage, but then again the car isn't set up for drags.

Nice to see all the SAU & WRX people getting along well as usual and i'm sure everyone had a great time!

Its not often that you can enter a drag day where you actually get sick of making runs!

Sorry i missed this guys i was in Sydney for work....

Looks like there was a good turnout and some crazy runs from the story's i have heard....

Roudy mate you are a MAD MAN!!!!!!!

I will be looking forward to the next drag day so i can get my car out there and actually see how quick i can run.....