My Green 33 N/a - Now Rb25det Conversion

H@ME

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well guys, there was a miscommunication problem between me and the mechanic, was ment to be ready saturday afternoon but he didnt get back to me so, i'll be going to the bank in the next 1/2 hour to get the funds and head on down there to pick her up (After a phone call)

hame...OooOOo the suspense

SAD update, just recieved a call from the grease monkey, car won't be ready till tomorrow, but it will "definatly" be ready tomorrow, so i will let you all know how everything is going....the suspense is being stretch, glad to hear a lot of you are keen on the build :( cheers guys, hame

Well today SHOULD be the day and just for you 'Yawn' and you others interested, i will be letting you know how everything went etc, wat was done etc and all the rest, love it if i could go get the car now but that doesn't look like it'll be ready till this afternoon. So yeah lets all hope things go well, n i'll let u know how i go with a hairdryer rb series lol for the last four months i been driving around in small auto's etc man the feel of power, actaully forced induction, is going to blow me away i bet. thks for the interest guys will up date soon (may be tomorrow as i work tonight)

HAME

Well guys car is back, sorry for the wait i actually picked it up last night (8:45pm), since then i have given her a bit of a run in, took her up mt.cootha etc gave her some challanges to get use to the new power, she goes really really nice :) So i'll give you a run down of whats in her. the rb25det engine fitted with a HKS ssq BOV, Hybrid FMIC with allow piping, apexi dual pannel forced air pod filter, gts't ECU, gts-t 5 speed gear box, new tailshaft. So i am happy with the way she is running now, the responce is great!! They had to grind away some of the front bar to fit the piping in, but it looks an absolute treat, also fan was timmed to fit the hybrid style piping.

All was good in the process apart from the speedo seemed to be incorrect (well it definatly is) so i need to call him about that tomorrow and let him know. other wise here is a couple of pictures i got of her (not the best of quality but more will come soon. it is so good to have her home considering havn't driven her since 30th june!. I still have my apexi full auto timer to install which will be done soon. hope to see some of u out on cruises soon etc. ENJOY!

future modifcation will probably include:

- Apexi Power FC

- t4 turbo (in the next 10 years!!)

- Tidy up of the interior (kustomise)

- Greddy Plemunm

post-36645-1193902126_thumb.jpg

post-36645-1193902166_thumb.jpg

post-36645-1193902217_thumb.jpg

post-36645-1193902279_thumb.jpg

post-36645-1193902338_thumb.jpg

post-36645-1193902410_thumb.jpg

post-36645-1193902481_thumb.jpg

All was good in the process apart from the speedo seemed to be incorrect (well it definatly is) so i need to call him about that tomorrow and let him know.

PLease tell me how this is fixed!!!!!!

After doing two rb25 conversions.. I still havent figured it out!

Cooler looks mean poking out from the front bar!..

Congrats man!.. Enjoy it.. but learn it first!

Lookin forward to next round of mods! :)

Can you also tell me if the car to progressivly get more difficult to start?..

And How and what you guys did to solve the problem!

Cheers mate!

Btw.. is your fuel pump enough for the power increase?

Edited by GTS4WD

Looks tops mate.

Please update the thread if you come across any problems.. I'm thinking of selling my car when I get off my p's but something deep down wants me to do a GTST conversion.