SAU Community

It's On: Unofficial Great Ocean Road Cruise

cheez

im sooo pissed off, its my kids 4th birthday on the 9th. nothing i can do to get out of it or id be there for sure lol, cant bring him cuz his mum has already planed a whole heap of shit that day!!! :cheers:

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

you'd chose a bday over a cruise this big come on mate lol

33drifta is very attached to his balls, and would prefer not to see them in a jar perched over the fireplace :cheers:.............

33drifta is very attached to his balls, and would prefer not to see them in a jar perched over the fireplace :action-smiley-069:.............

lol. im sure he does like them. i quite like mine too, just i dont have a gilloutine at the door that the mrs operates everytime i go out.

list updated again.

33drifta is very attached to his balls, and would prefer not to see them in a jar perched over the fireplace :action-smiley-069:.............
lol. im sure he does like them. i quite like mine too, just i dont have a gilloutine at the door that the mrs operates everytime i go out.

list updated again.

come on fellas give shayno a break hes allrite lol.. you should sneek out at 6am before every one wakes up shane

come on fellas give shayno a break hes allrite lol.. you should sneek out at 6am before every one wakes up shane

Hey i'm sticking up for the guy; and trying to help him keep his manhood. :laughing-smiley-014:

alrite guys enough with the manhood talk, just thought would bring up that tonight marks only 17days til his cruis is happening. 17 DAYS... getting all so close and looks like the weather is starting to shape up for us.

bolted my turbo back up last sunday after getting it back from having a birthday (wanted to make sure it was right for its new, but still unknown, owner. They afterwards informed me it was in awesome condition but they pulled it apart an replaced all the seals etc anyway...lol.....grrr) so the cars back on the road :rolleyes:

fingers crossed i'll be free for this weekend

bolted my turbo back up last sunday after getting it back from having a birthday (wanted to make sure it was right for its new, but still unknown, owner. They afterwards informed me it was in awesome condition but they pulled it apart an replaced all the seals etc anyway...lol.....grrr) so the cars back on the road :rolleyes:

fingers crossed i'll be free for this weekend

fingers crossed mate

hope to see you there

Yeah after cruising around today for a bit in the awesome weather, made me think how good its gonna be with a shitload of other skylines....fingers crossed on the weather......

im makeing shore i bring enough cahs so i dont run out of fuel.

im exspection at least 1500-2000km weekend for me. so at least 4 tanks of fuel. ;)

on that note i might be looking at a 32GTR so might not be comeing depends tho.

Anyone interested in meeting at speed parts on princess highway in narre at about 8am and heading through tunnel and straight over to avalon meet point? pm me if so! Im wanting to head straight over instead of going to cambellfield sozzy ashneel n dilmah, thanks 4 the invite tho!

cheerzzzzz

brett