SAU Community

A31 From The Philippines

CEF

103-0365_IMG.jpg

103-0364_IMG.jpg

103-0362_IMG.jpg

103-0349_IMG.jpg

Hello guys. I'm pretty new in posting here but I have been a constant browser of this forum. Here are some pics of my car. The engine is pretty much stock, RB24s and I will be swapping it out with the engine I got awhile back. I will post more pics of it as I do my car. Thank you.

Edited by CEF

Thank you so much for your comment. :thumbsup:

The wheels are 17" Work Rezax, 8" for the front and 9" for the back. Offset is +35 front and +47 rear. The offset is pretty good and the wheels are almost sticking out of the fenders. The car just needs to be lowered a little so as to lessen the gap between the fenders and tires but that will be done after I get all the parts from an r32 I ordered in Japan. It comes with all the goodies that I can put on the car. I'll take pics of the parts as they arrive with me.

a31cefiro,

The car came manual in our country. The history of the cefiros here is that they were also assembled in Japan but in LHD format. It came here with the clock that you see.

heslo,

Thanks buddy. :(

• 2 months later...
NOTE THE PASSENGER SIDE AIR VENT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
what about it? looks normal to me?

nice clean car... did they come out with those headlights and taillights in phillipines?

And you HAVE to put up pics of the legendard RB24S "carby RB" engine.

Also could you do me a huge favour and check on your headlight if it has the word "DOT" on it? AFAIK almost all cars sold in the phillipines were done to US standards, so that means that the LHD ceffies should have DOT approved headlights and tail lights.

• 1 month later...

Funkymoney,

Hi.

The headlights were released like that over here though I just installed some foglights in it as I don't like using the projector headlight models. The tailights Ihave on right now is from Japan. The a31's we have here have those horizontal lines across.

Yes, if you want some RB24 engine pics, I'll surely take some before I take them out in the coming weeks.

Headlights...no DOT markings on it. The tailights, I have to check again.

Nice ceffy man very nice indeed very clean thoughout.

i might have to head back to the phillippines and drift for a holiday haha

Jase...

Edited by JDM32