SAU Community

2 Fast 2 Furious. GTR34

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

saw that movie tonight, sick! heaps of hot chicks! :(

man i want mine to do that nos purge thing, but i got no NOS, can you get some kind of fake setup?

that would be cool, rock up to a servo SHHHHHHH! :)

Guest RedLineGTR

i think it's from the type of fuels etc they use, there was a thread that someone mentioned it specifically but dont rememeber..

Guest RedLineGTR

but they could of also added some things to make it the colours etc like blue pink etc..these items probably are avaliable in america...crazy peoplez

do u guys realise that it is all fake, most of the cars are atmos anyway, a NOS shot out the front bar is really easy to replicate, flames in the exhaust is done via sparkplug igniting unburnt fuel.

why would u want to go n put fake stuff on if u have a 33 anyway?

look at the real cars in japan, runnin 9 sec passes on street tyres. they dont use NOS, the dont blow flames out the exhaust constantly...they are REAL cars, REAL skylines...

cheers

Linton

Originally posted by NZM.031

do u guys realise that it is all fake, most of the cars are atmos anyway, a NOS shot out the front bar is really easy to replicate, flames in the exhaust is done via sparkplug igniting unburnt fuel.

why would u want to go n put fake stuff on if u have a 33 anyway?

look at the real cars in japan, runnin 9 sec passes on street tyres. they dont use NOS, the dont blow flames out the exhaust constantly...they are REAL cars, REAL skylines...

cheers

Linton

I'm not saying its not fake, all i'm saying is how can it be done in REAL life. I like the idea of having flames out of the exhaust it looks good (not all the time though, probably with a switch or something).

Guest RedLineGTR

takiara(sp) or the place is called they have device that can let you throw flames..with the rev limiter.