SAU Community

Sau Sa Hoodies

rad100

hey all im going there on thursday so i will take the design everyone wants so let me know which one (s) you like the most and i will find out an exact price

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i like the idea of the lights on the back, heres an idea, for those that own r32 should have r32 lights on the back, for those who own r33 should have r33 lights, and the same concept for us R34 owners out there :P

what do you think???

youd want to keep the designs as simple and with least amount of colours possible. simpler looks better imo anyway...

for 3 different lights you'd need three different designs which probably would cost more. plus you might end up bringing up the "i want GTR on mine too!"

fair enough with tha lights, but wot if u got a new model car? if ya wana display tha model skyline u hav but still keeping it simple would b easier to just state r32, r33, r34 gts, gtr or woteva u may drive ? other wise it will get massively crowded. wot would b viable is on the side of he hood or under neith ur nick name just stating tha type of skyline u drive ?

duno thats just my thought?

how about if we just give the option of having the lights or not? it shouldnt be that much to do cause its just circles , if you were to say, for example, put a skyline pic in the circle then the $$$ will go up.

i know ill be sticking with my R34's so its not too much of a drama for me, but jugz you do have a good point.

had a little play. there seems to be two camps? one likes plain but effective. The other seems to prefer something that stands out of the crows a little.

I gues there is occasions for both types of design so i played further with my plain design. SA-R = South Australian Resident

Plain and simple. can also have one large logo central front. i prefer smaller to the side...

hoody1nm9.jpg

Shot at 2007-07-16

Stands out a bit more. better for events etc i would think. people will actually notice this hoody and the advertisement would be seen more imo.

hoody2xo1.jpg

Shot at 2007-07-16

Edited by deant1

fair idea with tha SA-R logo/motto, tha flames on the second one though yeh, they r simple, its noisey yeh u want to stand out but ya dont want ya jacket over taking ur car u no ? n like most commented on my first designs things like our number plates clearly state were we r form, but neva the less i do like ur idea. did a quick mock of ppl 34 lights on tha bak and and SA-R front n rear, (hope u dont mind deant1) just an idea :)

but ur also right with 2 camps, at the end of tha day SAU members do hav quite a choice and since there wont b the ONE all same design everyone can chop n change if doable who eva we end up goin through to make these hoodies ?

post-40092-1184593455_thumb.jpg

post-40092-1184593481_thumb.jpg

post-40092-1184593501_thumb.jpg

post-40092-1184593519_thumb.jpg

post-40092-1184593538_thumb.jpg

post-40092-1184593557_thumb.jpg

post-40092-1184593575_thumb.jpg

...but ur also right with 2 camps, at the end of tha day SAU members do hav quite a choice and since there wont b the ONE all same design everyone can chop n change if doable who eva we end up goin through to make these hoodies ?

you only have a choice because where not a proper club

if it was my decision which it isn't because where NOT club there would be a competition to design how the hoodie/jacket looks and ONE design

when joining the mousketeers do you think people got to choose the mickey ears and T-shirt logo they wanted NO a club means there is a standard set not i feel like this and oh i feel like that how does someone not in the "club" tell others apart if everyone looked different

/end rant

BTW i do like the effort jugz and deant1 and Vu have put in, i have liked 80% of what has been submitted i think i get annoyed with everyone wanting something different

i hope this makes sense to people and doesn't sound like the ramblings of an old man

you only have a choice because where not a proper club

if it was my decision which it isn't because where NOT club there would be a competition to design how the hoodie/jacket looks and ONE design

when joining the mousketeers do you think people got to choose the mickey ears and T-shirt logo they wanted NO a club means there is a standard set not i feel like this and oh i feel like that how does someone not in the "club" tell others apart if everyone looked different

/end rant

BTW i do like the effort jugz and deant1 and Vu have put in, i have liked 80% of what has been submitted i think i get annoyed with everyone wanting something different

i hope this makes sense to people and doesn't sound like the ramblings of an old man

perfect sense ! sumtimes its tha spoken words of an old wise man that stops the rambling :) joking aside though there is v gd point u made totally agree 110% :):(

a design competition would be good the only prize is Kudos though

could hold it for like 2 weeks you get 3 designs in the one POST (ie post has to be edited to add more pics), only people entering the competition are to post in said thread and thread to be moderated like the soup nazis kitchen. See what you guys think i know there are a few budding designers here more than what have already posted ill draft up a thread later with rules and we can go from there.

and after that people get to vote for whos they like the most the one with the most votes wins

i like jugz layouts personaly. I definatly think final designs need to be put to a vote.

My personal opinion is keep it simple, even to the point of no user name, as each top would have to have custom printing/embrodery adding to the individual price.