SAU Community

Speed Camera Trackers

Theres one for like $100 at dick smith electronics which beeps when your coming up to a permanent intersection redlight/speed camera - can pay $100 for that or just use your eyes and watch for the millions of warning signs on the side of the road just before the intersection.

Theres one for like $100 at dick smith electronics which beeps when your coming up to a permanent intersection redlight/speed camera - can pay $100 for that or just use your eyes and watch for the millions of warning signs on the side of the road just before the intersection.

Don't think they have signs in vic for speed cameras.

Road angel has it as well as red light cameras and popular spots set up by HWP but its like $600+

u can also get radar jammers there called black widows.

a friend of a friend had one lol there pretty awesome except when u drive past a cop with a camera in the middle of the night and ur the only one on the road and his handheld is going crazy.

there arent cheap but and if u get caught i would imagine a hefty fine

Get a Valentine I radar detector, they're undetectable :) EDIT: undetectable to radar detector detectors

Actually the Valentine One is detectable, The only radar detector on the market at the moment that cannot be detected now and in the future is the BEL STi Driver

Yeah they do... VIC has em all over the place... like every second lights!

i dunno about that, i hardly see any..

Also in Perth theirs signs saying 'you have just passed a speed camera', but i dont think it is as common in vic.

Edited by iMessenger

If you have a Navman, you can buy this software on ebay for $19.95... has the fixed cameras for all of Australia.

I've used it and it's brilliant, especially when you're interstate and don't know where they are.

fair enough, im a Southsider :)

I was a Westsider :( wasnt too bad on this side but heading around the city towards the Eastern Freeway... damn.

Edited by vietorious

If you have a Navman, you can buy this software on ebay for $19.95... has the fixed cameras for all of Australia.

I've used it and it's brilliant, especially when you're interstate and don't know where they are.

Dont have a navman, but im quite interested in buying one, since im terrible with directions. Does it work with any other brands?

Cheers I'll keep it in mind.