SAU Community

Those Little Extras For Your V35 Are Cheaper.

As we all know the dollar is so strong so I logged onto http://japanparts.com/ again and ordered a Nismo Dash (280km/h and 8000rpm in white for $650 plus freight) and some other little things, so for the guys who asked me about the clear indicators, the factory painted body kits or the 3.8 litre stroker kit the prices are that much better, well no one asked for the 3.8 stroker kit but I threw it in.

And for the Transmission Oil guys this is were I get it from so for OEM bits not listed like the oil to make life easier and a response quicker email the info below to suit your car to [email protected] and it goes direct to Graham.

DETAILS REQUIRED

Name:

Address:

Phone:

Fax:

Email:

VIN NUMBER

CHASSIS CODE

MODEL

OEM PART NUMBER IF KNOWN

PART DESCRIPTION

COMMENTS

You order it to suit the car with the VIN number if you want to be exact, CPV35 Manual or Auto, NAV System or not, they are made at time of order by Nismo and it is 3 to 6 week wait with no return if they don't work (a Nismo thing).

I fitted one to my car to make sure it worked and it was out of a CPV35 manual with NAV even though mine is 6 speed 4 door with basic Double DIN fitted, why Nismo say this I do not know.

If you order one for your VIN giving all the info I cant see a problem but it is up to you.

• 5 months later...

Has anyone ordered the impul high power ECU from japanparts? Not sure if that's for manual only or will work with auto or not.

http://www.japanparts.com/db/category.php?...er=5&car=76

It's under ECU. You'll need to give your ECU part number so they can register it with the factory immobiliser from Nissan, otherwise probably you won't be able to start up the car. that also means that very likely people cannot trade these ECU as second hand unit because it won't work in another car.

• 10 months later...
Has anyone ordered the impul high power ECU from japanparts? Not sure if that's for manual only or will work with auto or not.

http://www.japanparts.com/db/category.php?...er=5&car=76

It's under ECU. You'll need to give your ECU part number so they can register it with the factory immobiliser from Nissan, otherwise probably you won't be able to start up the car. that also means that very likely people cannot trade these ECU as second hand unit because it won't work in another car.

I have that high powered ECU in my car thats getting complied , what does it do and what good is it. I'm having a feeling the petrol here will be a problem for me.

Avgas is race engine (aircraft fuel in most cases) and comes at various specific octanes, sometimes at 110 octane (or it used to be available like that).

It smells sweet when being used and will boost most standard octane ratings, I have run it in carby jap motorcycle engines at about 30% ratio, but it was never very cheap.

Is also a bit hit and miss, but never caused any problems to me.

I am sure that you could still get it to raise the octane level of the crap Aussie fuel, however I would doubt there is really a need in a light tune V35.

You also need to be very careful that you get it right, so do a lot of research and tune on a Dyno.