SAU Community

Clean Up Sale.

r33 powersteering pump and bracket to bolt to block. in GC, came off 100k engine. it will fit onto an rb20 if you want to remove all hicas back to a single vein pump to just run the power stering. i thought about this myself but it would need one minor pipeing modification and i realy didnt have time. $50

r33 air con compressor. came off the same engine. unknown condition. $30

r33 alternator. came off the same engine as above. $40 as is or $80 with a full reco new bearings brushes ect.

r33 boost solenoid. standard boost solenoid. wasnt needed as i am running an rb20 turbo actuator. perfect for one of the jaycar electronic boost kits as they dont come with an electronic solenoid. sydney kid recomended using these with the jacar ebc i am fairly sure. $60

aluminium side mount seat rails to suit r32 gtr or gtst. perfect bolt in. light weight. they suit a sparco pro 2000 seat perfect. i have had it in my car but it need some more adjustment area for my long legs. would suit any drivers under 6 foot. because of the design of them it would be hard to make a further back adjustment. light weight. $100

r32 front bar factory fog lights. they are still in the front bar if anyone wants that but i doubt anyone will want to pay freight. they are in top condition and i would put them on if they would clear the cooler piping. if you have some already you never know when they might get broken. the bar itself is not a a type-m. $50 each or $80 for the pair.

a few more bits to add soon. please post here or contact me via pm for more info.

all parts located in tassy

Edited by DJRIFT

r33 powersteering pump and bracket to bolt to block. in GC, came off 100k engine. it will fit onto an rb20 if you want to remove all hicas back to a single vein pump to just run the power stering. i thought about this myself but it would need one minor pipeing modification and i realy didnt have time. $50

r33 air con compressor. came off the same engine. unknown condition. $30

r33 alternator. came off the same engine as above. $40 as is or $80 with a full reco new bearings brushes ect.

r33 boost solenoid. standard boost solenoid. wasnt needed as i am running an rb20 turbo actuator. perfect for one of the jaycar electronic boost kits as they dont come with an electronic solenoid. sydney kid recomended using these with the jacar ebc i am fairly sure. $60

aluminium side mount seat rails to suit r32 gtr or gtst. perfect bolt in. light weight. they suit a sparco pro 2000 seat perfect. i have had it in my car but it need some more adjustment area for my long legs. would suit any drivers under 6 foot. because of the design of them it would be hard to make a further back adjustment. light weight. $100

a few more bits to add soon. please post here or contact me via pm for more info.

where did u get the rb20 actuator? been trying for ages to get 1 and am having trouble sourcing it? also btw how much did it cost?

location location location

tassy mate. sorry for not putting that up there.

i pinched the rb20 actuator off my old turbo.

ive seen rb20 actuators go for around $50 but i dont think people like to seperate them from turbos anymore.

i will also update first post.

• 2 weeks later...

here is some pics of the side mount rails. they are fairly light but still strong as. they pick up the original seat bolt holes and are designed for side mount seats.

all so added a greddy water temp gauge mechanical type. $50 unknown working condition

post-28089-1187097180_thumb.jpg

post-28089-1187097212_thumb.jpg

post-28089-1187097243_thumb.jpg