Mitsubish Evo X

adznight

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ahahahaha what would make that better is the WRX EVO 4 or 6?? baby kak yellow... OMG that would be the most sexually dulling car in the world..

to look at... i spose it will still be arousing to drive.

Subaru have recently made a deal with Daewoo and Hyundai. Suabru will be borrowing the ugly stick from those 2 companys and using it on all of there new cars.... Here's just a peak at what Subaru have been making recently...

haha that further substanciates my claims the body of the new WRX is actually recycled left overs from the daewoo lanos... LOOK AT THE ARSE END!!!

The WRXs looks shit and by subarus track record on styling cars - it most likely will be shit.

I bet the production evo will come out looking Mean as hell. I rekon it will be probably the best selling Evo yet, it looks insane.

Mitsubishi Have never faltered on the Evos styling. This is just a progressive "evolution" into the new age.

I wouldnt and never have had any interest in the Subarus - too common for me and they all sound the same!

Edited by Starionturbo

• 3 years later...
Was looking at some car web sites on the weekend and saw the new Evo X. Though this is a Skyline forum I thought with all Evo fan boys here that someone might have posted a thread. In case you haven't seen it yet I've posted some pics below. I don't know if it's just me but I'm seeing a lot of R34 GTR design elements here. Same type of nose and bonnet and pumped out square rear guards. What do you guys think? I'm thinking I could drive one of these if it looks hot in the flesh, I don't think pictures do it justice much like the R34's.

post-2471-1185152448_thumb.jpg

post-2471-1185152514_thumb.jpg

http://www.leftlanenews.com/mitsubishi-lan...volution-x.html

dont know what are you talking about it look nothing like skyline

has anyone seen the new WRX 2011 version?

it looks exactly the same as the STI

2011_subaru_wrx.jpg

thats the new one, flared front guards, exactly like the old STI... took one for a test drive the other week... seat doesn't go back far enough for me... punchy little car though

ewwww hate the new subarus :P

evo X is heaps better :down:

Add bias to your vocabulary hehehe...

New evo X does look good though.

I know someone who has one, the FQ400 said its fcking fast... favourite car he's had.