SAU Community

Tuning

na no PFC.

It's pretty much stock. I got some very dodgy fuel that had diesel fuel mixed in it and since then it's not running the best. I change spark plugs, fuel pump etc but still not performing as good as it should.

everything has been changed or cleaned that could possibly effect it. I have spoken with CV Performance and a couple of mates about it today and they reckon tunning it so that everything reads correctly should solve the problem.

I'll definatly let u all know wat happens on sat after a visit to cv.

Hey all.

My car is fixed it put 120kw out first time around so they tweeked the puter and got it to 151.5 kw which they said is about right for a stock s15.

Yay so happy it runs properly now.

Hey all.

My car is fixed it put 120kw out first time around so they tweeked the puter and got it to 151.5 kw which they said is about right for a stock s15.

Yay so happy it runs properly now.

Well,that is great...did they say what they thought went wrong.

Post up who tuned and tweeked it so anyone here can search latter on.

Also what they said they did to fix the dirty fuel?

I went to CV Performance at Taren Point. Ask to speak to Jeff and he'll make sure ur extra happy with the result.

They said my ECU was out of wack due to the dirty fuel. After changing the sparkies, fuel pump and fuel filter the ECU was still trying to compensate a problem. I'm so happy with the cars performance now I could jump over the moon.