SAU Community

Steve Bracks!

Jetdat

Thank god the disease of Victoria is gone.

Hopefully someone with some logic that actually drives in melb has some sense behind the laws brought up.

son of rajab knows the speed cameras dont save lives, the 80km/h from the westgate to after the tunnel is also a joke.

Let alone the water crisis.

farken bracks

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully someone with some logic that actually drives in melb has some sense behind the laws brought up.

son of rajab knows the speed cameras dont save lives, the 80km/h from the westgate to after the tunnel is also a joke.

farken bracks

lol

i knew you would be happy this..

farken bracks

Hehe ! you been banging on about sacking this guy for age's Ash!

Do you have secret powers or a geanie?

Would this have anything to do with John Howard and the Murray-Darling water stuff?

i dont think so, its more to do with his family problems..

It probably happened because he prob made some back room deal with the cops and the cop union that if they go easy on his son by not throwing the book at him he will resign and get a new premier who is more agreeable to their needs.

that my conspiracy theory anyways, but Im glad to see the back of him and his little toady the minister for no water thwaits

i dont think so, its more to do with his family problems..

Fat Chance!!! If it was to do with his son why would thwaits leave too? There is something we don't know about. the family thing is just a convenient excuse.

Fat Chance!!! If it was to do with his son why would thwaits leave too? There is something we don't know about. the family thing is just a convenient excuse.

without bracks thwaits is not much thats why.

Damn right! :D

The westgate--> tunnel thing has annoyed me to no end. 80km/h on a freeway is a joke.

I am pretty sure its going to get worse.. when this Monash upgrade is finished the majority of the fwy from the tunnels to glenferrie road is going to be 80km/h.

I was in hospital and watched the whole speach live on Ch9.

You dont quit when everything is going great. You quit when shit is about to f**k up and you wanna get the f**k outta there cos you have no idea how to fix it up. Pretty common.

The fact that Twaits left also means...yeah shit is going down. But that should not be a suprise, Labout has had no fiscal capability, umm ever. So why such a suprise We are the f**kwits they voted them in.

Did he ever decide whether the water desalination thing was ever going ahead? If it did go ahead, maybe he knew what he did wrong and couldn't fix it up so he ran for it?