SAU Community

Drivers Doing Under The Speed Limit

Cars that drive slow in the fast lane when there are no cars in the other lane are the worst!! Plus its illegal... "keep left unless overtaking" People that do it ften enrage drivers behind and are the cause of road rage... on a freeway its even worse... PET HATE!

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cars that drive slow in the fast lane when there are no cars in the other lane are the worst!! Plus its illegal... "keep left unless overtaking"

As I understand it keep left is only active on roads in excess of 80km/h by national road rules. Unless there is a sign specifying to keep left. During peek periods the keep left rule is not active due to traffic congestion.

I remember someone once saying, in response to why speed limits are so low on motorways, that they're set for the lowest common denominator in average cars in a variety of conditions..etc etc, rather than good drivers in good cars who could reasonably go faster with the same amount of "safety".

My response, ignoring what the definition of "upper limit" is vs their implementation of it, if those speed limits are set for the LCD and you can't keep with them....then you're not fit to drive on public roads.

So, you f**kers who can't do 60km/hr in a 60 zone? Get the f**k off the road. Apparently you can't drive well enough to be considered a bad, yet passable, driver.

exactly what I was going to say, scathing

nothing shits me more than people that can't do the speed limit (which are set for the LCD, as posted above!)... if you seriously can't handle it, get off the f**king road!

Couple of years ago i was HEAPS stressed out at work doing 12 hr shifts and i did 12 in a row (well out of 13 days)

Decided to 'chill' at Nelsons Bay

Some dick was doing 90 in the right lane going down Money Money bridge on the F3.

Sat on his arse beeping the whole way, get the F^%$ outta my way and all that.

Really, that was pathetic, 20km under in the fast lane

On the way back after 3 days camping, was so relaxed and happy, girlfriends like "what are you doing?"

Why?

You've been 10kms under for ages...haha :sleep:

What give me the S#!TS is the people who do 80km/h in a single lane 100km/h road but when the over taking lane starts THEY SPEED UP TO OVER 100km/h....

AND THEN

Once the over taking lane finishes they slow back down to 80km again

F@*K YOU!!!!

Happen to me tonight....

Though about beeping or flashing but that would probably make them go even slower!

my two cents!

Couple of years ago i was HEAPS stressed out at work doing 12 hr shifts and i did 12 in a row (well out of 13 days)

Decided to 'chill' at Nelsons Bay

Some dick was doing 90 in the right lane going down Money Money bridge on the F3.

Sat on his arse beeping the whole way, get the F^%$ outta my way and all that.

Really, that was pathetic, 20km under in the fast lane

On the way back after 3 days camping, was so relaxed and happy, girlfriends like "what are you doing?"

Why?

You've been 10kms under for ages...haha :happy:

After a long break at Lakes Entrance..I was driving back home.......

To my surprise I looked at the odometer....I was doing 80K's in a 100 Zone......

My wife said...why are yuu driving so slow? ;)

Maybe we are not as relaxed enough to do slower speeds........ :nyaanyaa:

Slow drivers piss me off aswell, but what pisses me off the most are people who do 40kmh in a school zone when it's not even in school hours. It would be on a late Sunday afternoon and there would be people sitting on 40kmh even though you're supposed to be doing 60 (well atlease I think you are).