SAU Community

Car Value? R32

GTS_Retro

Hi Guys,

I was wondering what you would value a R32 2 door. specs as follows.

RB20 DE silvertop

converted to turbo, i dont know if its a standad turbo or not.

front mount intercooler

cat back exhaust 3"

nice paint and body, however i do think the car has been crash and reapaired. certain of the fact actually.

what would be a fair price to pay.??

yeah. ive had may fill of stuffing with molested cars, my gts31 was original when i got it and its so much nicer to deal with, as far as maintenance and modification. no missmatch of dodgy bolts and nuts and misc. parts. my dram is 32 gtr. i just have to be patient and hold out.

yeah. ive had may fill of stuffing with molested cars, my gts31 was original when i got it and its so much nicer to deal with, as far as maintenance and modification. no missmatch of dodgy bolts and nuts and misc. parts. my dram is 32 gtr. i just have to be patient and hold out.

lol being patient and holding out sucks lol

my dream is a gtr but being that i am young and a male i wouldnt get insured

so im getting a 32 gts4 (mini gtr lol) but gotta wait 7 months :laugh:

should be worht the wait tho..cant wait :ermm:

Its really not worth your time mate, considering you are fairly certain that the car has been crashed and repaired before. The fact that its was converted from a non turbo model (have the brakes, rear end etc been swapped over?). Furthermore, R32's are getting cheap these days, so just take your time.

In response to the amount I'd be willing to pay for the car, 7k

Hi Guys,

I was wondering what you would value a R32 2 door. specs as follows.

RB20 DE silvertop

converted to turbo, i dont know if its a standad turbo or not.

front mount intercooler

cat back exhaust 3"

nice paint and body, however i do think the car has been crash and reapaired. certain of the fact actually.

what would be a fair price to pay.??

patience is a virtue, YOU can do it :P

lol being patient and holding out sucks lol

my dream is a gtr but being that i am young and a male i wouldnt get insured

so im getting a 32 gts4 (mini gtr lol) but gotta wait 7 months :(

should be worht the wait tho..cant wait :nyaanyaa:

you will love the GTS4 i have a R33 one and someone dropped a turbo in it...

Its really not worth your time mate, considering you are fairly certain that the car has been crashed and repaired before. The fact that its was converted from a non turbo model (have the brakes, rear end etc been swapped over?). Furthermore, R32's are getting cheap these days, so just take your time.

In response to the amount I'd be willing to pay for the car, 7k

as partly too my above comment the person that put a turbo in my car didnt do the brakes rear end is ok diff's are same internally as GTSt im in the midle of putting R33 GTSt brakes on

i would say 6g for a bunged up NA > turbs is about all you want to pay it probably doesnt have HICAS and the other goodies the turbo cars came with

yeah it wasnt really a option to buy it, i just wanted to know what its value is.. i know 2 yrs ago when i was looking at 32 it seemed normal to pay between 10-15 for a good turbo. what are they going for these days. oh and 32gtr were around 30. whats it like these days?

yeah it wasnt really a option to buy it, i just wanted to know what its value is.. i know 2 yrs ago when i was looking at 32 it seemed normal to pay between 10-15 for a good turbo. what are they going for these days. oh and 32gtr were around 30. whats it like these days?

both dirt cheap nowadays

2 years ago i oaid 21g for my R33 now you can get a clean one for 15g or less Guy 4door_sleep sold a mint one for 7g due to car yard only offering him that but still

ive seen a 4door R33 GTS4 with a mint RB26DETT in it for 15g and all supporting mods to handle engine and power

21-25 for a R32 GTR

around 11.5-14k for an R32 GTST.

Depends on mods too.

R32 GTR $20-22k

R32 would be 9-10k

R33 gtst s1 would be around 12-14k

Edited by andz