SAU Community

R34 Gtt Metal Badges Group Buy

andy kain

As some of you will know I have been manufacturing GTS badges, but as I own a R34 GTT I thought I would turn my attention to those next. I will have a limited edition of 20 badges ready in the next week or so and if anyone is interested then the price of these badges will be $82 + $13 for international signed for air post from the UK.

Here are some pictures of the badge

6CID-00003-1.jpg

7b50_1.jpg

7ab9_1.jpg

As I say I do have a limited number of these so if you would like one please get in touch with me at [email protected]

Cheers

Andy

Hi, They may seem expensive, but this is simply due to the UK £ to AUS $ exchange rate. The badges are well worth the money though and when you have them you will see the quality, also another reason why they are more expensive is the fact that I cannot buy in the 1000s and therefore the cost is quite high.

Anyway I can accept cheques, but this takes time as the cheque has to arrive here in the UK and go through the banking process before they are sent out to you.

The GTT badges are ready to be shipped to me, but I may miss them as I am away on holiday with the family from this Friday for 2 weeks.

There have been several people who have contacted me and bought direct, hopefully 1 of them can post up a picture for you.

If you would like a badge (discount for 2, $79 +$13 P&P) please send a mail to [email protected]

Cheers

Andy

• 2 weeks later...

Well I have just returned from holiday in Menorca and waiting for me was a package of 20 brand new shiny GTT badges, the cost has changed also, so for 1 badge $ 79, for 2 $ 77 each, for 3 badges $ 75 each. All these prices are PLUS P&P @ $ 13. If anyone would like more then I will have to quote on the quantity individually as the cost of costage jumps due to the weight of the package.

As I say I had a package of 20 delivered, I currently have 18 left as 2 from this forum have been bought. Please send me an email to [email protected] or PM me and I will get back to you asap.

Thanks

Andy

Edited by andy kain

• 2 months later...