SAU Community

Did Someone Say Silvia Owners Cant Drive?

scandyflick

your an idiot sometimes Krastler

s15crash - glad to hear your ok

my dad passed out @ the wheel once and we ran up the back of a parked car @ 60kph moved it along 2 meters

I'm the idiot?

I'm mearly pointing out that unless you know the facts maybe you should keep your mouth shut.

Yet i'm the idiot.

Sounds like the pot calling the kettle black.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^ i fail to see the resemblance between you trying to be a smart ass e-cop

to me laughing that NS.com deleted the thread and some of the other comments posted above mine

in my next post i clearly pointed out that its WASN'T funny if he was doing the right thing and driving responsibly too which thinking about it he wasn't if he has epilepsy and is out of meds and going to get more

:thumbsup: omg i missed it, i've never seen any1 do that there b4.

i think i've seen that car at the shops so many times, usually parked

nearish Maccas.

Edited by pokie

Glad to hear your okay (s15 owner). Glad to hear the car wasn't badly damaged. On the other hand, I would make sure that you always have some back up meds available because, if you had hit a pedestrian and injured or worse still killed them, you would have to live with that for the rest of your life. LUCKY.

Remeber, cars can be repaired , but people's life's , cant be replaced or repaired like cars.

And the law lets you drive with epilepsy :laugh:

im on medication and have to have yearly "fitness" things to be filled out by the doctor, but if i have a fit (which i havent in a while) they can take my licence away straight away too

driving with epilepsy is like driving with any other disabilities, you have to prove that youre fit to drive, any slip-ups that could be linked to your condition can cost you your license without question, the owner of the s15 might be facing that.

Hmm well I guess that's a lesson learnt. If you run out of meds again your walking next time I hope.

Very lucky it wasn't worse. Glad to know all are ok.

+1, not having a go, but in a way its kinda like driving drunk or tired, if u knew u hadnt been taking ur meds get someone else to take u, ur lucky u didnt plow into someone as u could have very easily. glad ur ok etc.

Do people on ns.com know we exist? if they dont... keep it that way. Keep this forum predominantly skyline owners. not miata/180sx/tarago/celica/lancer/commonwhore/falcodore etc...

People everyday thinking that SAU is turning into NS.com... it isnt really. I mean you have those little gay side-clubs and stuff but nothing too over the top.

heh, sorry cara, didnt realise youd already posted an answer, typed out mine but didnt hit 'add reply' >.<

you put it in the way i wanted, but however mine didnt come out the right way :laugh:

I think you will find most of them think the same of you...and your e-mechanic posts...

meh, not my fault the SA section is built on a clique of mates, as soon as someone doesnt agree with some of the bullshit on there they all gang up, mods included. ns.com is very unprofessional, theres not been one person that i have talked to that frequents ns.com that disagrees, all u have to do is look at this site and see the differences of the 2.

ns.com has its appeal, hence why i spend a fair amount of time on there, i give my opinion, sometimes its wrong sometimes its right, its up to other people to dispute that which often happens although its rare that it comes to a situation where im given factual information that proves me wrong, but i will accept it when it comes, although im not gonna concede to someone who doesn't really support their argument. call me an e-mechanic? hell ill admit u probably have more experience than me, doesnt mean i dont have my own, u see something u disagree with, dispute it, but id say lately ud have a hard time trying to prove that suspension dropped on its arse and 205's stretched on 11" wheels will provide the best handling car, and ive seen previous posts where u have said otherwise urself (function over form), so why u dont say this in threads where people are telling other people to do this?

most mods on ns.com are great mods, but u cant expect me to show love to the few mods who have played with my account, deleted my relevant threads etc because their mates have had run ins with me on the forum, although i must admit it keeps me entertained :)

if u guys want honest feedback i can provide u some from the many people i have talked to outside the "cool group" in the SA section.

meh, not my fault the SA section is built on a clique of mates, as soon as someone doesnt agree with some of the bullshit on there they all gang up, mods included. ns.com is very unprofessional, theres not been one person that i have talked to that frequents ns.com that disagrees, all u have to do is look at this site and see the differences of the 2.

ns.com has its appeal, hence why i spend a fair amount of time on there, i give my opinion, sometimes its wrong sometimes its right, its up to other people to dispute that which often happens although its rare that it comes to a situation where im given factual information that proves me wrong, but i will accept it when it comes, although im not gonna concede to someone who doesn't really support their argument. call me an e-mechanic? hell ill admit u probably have more experience than me, doesnt mean i dont have my own, u see something u disagree with, dispute it, but id say lately ud have a hard time trying to prove that suspension dropped on its arse and 205's stretched on 11" wheels will provide the best handling car, and ive seen previous posts where u have said otherwise urself (function over form), so why u dont say this in threads where people are telling other people to do this?

most mods on ns.com are great mods, but u cant expect me to show love to the few mods who have played with my account, deleted my relevant threads etc because their mates have had run ins with me on the forum, although i must admit it keeps me entertained :)

if u guys want honest feedback i can provide u some from the many people i have talked to outside the "cool group" in the SA section.

so you troll through a thread about tyre stretch and tell everyone how dumb it is and how youre car is gonna handle worse and thats the only argument you have? And then you expect people to not think youre a wanker?

fact remains that cheap tyres have sidewall flex, stretching a tyre reduces this and is the same as drifting on a tyre with stiff sidewalls (read: expensive)

im not reffering to the SA section btw, thats full of wankers...myself included...and is somewhat a playground for us bored IT workers.

you want me to come up with some super technical retort to every post you make? you still get your knickers in a bunch to TOP threads? fact remains mate...I get tons of PM's from users asking me for ideal wheel fitment specs on their toyotas...what would you like me to do? Forward them your way so you can provide some insight? The point im trying to make is that very few people give a f**k what you think yet you still go along sprouting your opinion like a little troll to get a rise out of people...please tell me you dont honestly wonder why people rip on you...seriously...

When people recognise you know how to build a f**king good looking car then they are gonna wanna know how you do it, if you cant respect that then either learn to...or shut the fark up

BTW this SAU > Ns.com elitist attitude has been around well before your's and a lot of the other members in this thread's days...and as far as I can remember the nissan skyline has been the vehicle of choice for chromeez/kingspring equipped ethnics with blow off valves and subs since before the dawn of time...so id be keen to know where the elitist attitude actually stems from...becuase you dont really deserve to have it IMO...

so you troll through a thread about tyre stretch and tell everyone how dumb it is and how youre car is gonna handle worse and thats the only argument you have? And then you expect people to not think youre a wanker?

fact remains that cheap tyres have sidewall flex, stretching a tyre reduces this and is the same as drifting on a tyre with stiff sidewalls (read: expensive)

im not reffering to the SA section btw, thats full of wankers...myself included...and is somewhat a playground for us bored IT workers.

you want me to come up with some super technical retort to every post you make? you still get your knickers in a bunch to TOP threads? fact remains mate...I get tons of PM's from users asking me for ideal wheel fitment specs on their toyotas...what would you like me to do? Forward them your way so you can provide some insight? The point im trying to make is that very few people give a f**k what you think yet you still go along sprouting your opinion like a little troll to get a rise out of people...please tell me you dont honestly wonder why people rip on you...seriously...

When people recognise you know how to build a f**king good looking car then they are gonna wanna know how you do it, if you cant respect that then either learn to...or shut the fark up

BTW this SAU > Ns.com elitist attitude has been around well before your's and a lot of the other members in this thread's days...and as far as I can remember the nissan skyline has been the vehicle of choice for chromeez/kingspring equipped ethnics with blow off valves and subs since before the dawn of time...so id be keen to know where the elitist attitude actually stems from...becuase you dont really deserve to have it IMO...

thats the big misconception, i do not think stretched tires are all that bad, not if u are using them for drift and a show car etc, but when i have people coming into my thread and telling me that i should reduce the size of the tire im using to improve handling, im gonna voice my opinion.

i challenge u to check back on that last thread about 18x10's and tell me where i said stretched tires were shit? i said 2 things if i remember correctly, i thought it was funny people were commenting on the look of stretched tires more so than the performance, and that if u stretch a tire heaps, it will become very firm and very slippery, i never said that was bad, infact i think i made the comment that its good for drift and that i was wanting to stretch a 225 tire onto a 9.5" rim for the next drift prac. now can u dispute any of that?

how the f**k that got expanded into me saying all stretched tires are stupid etc i dont know, but anyone that actually reads my posts would realise im not actually saying that.

when someone asks a question i will do my best to answer it, the guy in that thread i was referring to wanted some ideas on what would be a good tire to put on a 10" wheel with a bit of stretch, i recommended a 245 or something like that and all hell broke loose. when someone asks a question like that i tend to think the bloke wants something that will be affective, a 245 tire on a 10" rim will be more affective for general performance and use than a 225 on a 10" rim, that was my opinion which i believe was quite fair, i got blasted for it.

i understood what TOP was trying to achieve, i like the look, but i think it went to far when they would force their opinion on others and give people shit if they didn't meet their "requirements." then they'd come back with the defence "oh its to acheive maximum performance," well, its pure and simply not, fair enough it looks good, but having ur tire bumping up into the guard every time u go around a corner to gain an extra 10mm of track just isnt practical, have a look at race cars, how many do u see adopting the ideal TOP look?

ive seen the cars uve built, in fact i saw ur soarer on the weekend at the meet and it looked f**king tough, i know u can build a tough looking car, i respect the knowledge u have and the cars uve built, and im sure most people dont give a shit about my opinion, i feel the same way about others, as hard as it is for u to comprehend i have helped quite a few people out on that site, obviously not on the scale that u have, but id say more than alot of the idiots on ns.com. the problem is the ns.com community jumps on the bandwagon too easily even if it is absolute bullshit, hence why alot of true tech guru's with alot of valuable knowledge have left ns. i try to stay away from this and read from more credible sources and try shit out for myself, i read up on what alot of the tech guru's have to say and then form my own opinion, this is sometimes against the general thoughts of alot of ns.com users, then when i try and express this people get angry, this is what happens when ever someone goes against the general thought of ns.com users.

i know why people want to flame me as its the same few people every time.

im not saying SAU is better or worse, i do think SAU is a more professional site though.

finally if u actually think i lose sleep over threads on ns, ur mistaken, i get bored just like u guys get and i just chuck in a post here and there and watch u guys fire up and think uve got me arced up. ive actually mentioned that quite a few times but u still seem to think uve got me fired up every time haha.

nisskid...ill respect that...whatever..no doubt ill be giving you shit again in a week over something...

alright ladies, thats enough.

finish it up in pm or on ns.com :laugh:

sorry who are you again?

you can suck a dick if you think you're telling me what to do...