SAU Community

Average Age Of Stagea Owner?

yokotas13

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard there was a topic that people were being diverted away from, and I'm here to do my bit:

Did you know that an elephant can't jump? :D :PBJ: :cheers:

There you go, a useless bit of knowledge for you all! Don't say I never taught you anything...

WTF!!!! burning ducks hahahaha

speaking of off topic things.

the only sound in the world that does not echo is a duck's quack! and nobody is yet able to determine why.

Edited by oxford1327

the only sound in the world that does not echo is a duck's quack! and nobody is yet able to determine why.

Barry dawson knows, he knows everything, just he aint telln

:P

LOL Oxford, I was actually gonna use that fact instead of the elephant one, but changed my mind at the last moment.

Did you know an elephant's ears are like our fingerprints? No two elephant's ears has the same "pattern" on them!

same as our tongues and a zebra's stripes they are individual to each creature,and soon in the states they are thinking of taking tongue prints as well as finger prints and iris scans of big time bad asses in the jails etc. as there have been a few cases where the crims have rendered the dental records and finger prints records defunct by mutilating themselves, and to the point of one guy that scalpelled his finger pads off, chopped them up and stuck em all back on in a jumble.

there are certainly some determined people out there that don wanna be found