SAU Community

Wolf V500 Ecu And Loom To Suit R32/r33 Gts-t

Hi all, I have a brand new Wolf V500 ECU, loom etc. for sale.These ECU's are the bee knee's and aimed at entry level Motec equivalents, if they made them to suit the R34 it would have been fitted to my car but unfortunately AMS had other commitments and did not continue with the R34 project. The unit is 1 week old and comes with full warranty and receipts. I will ship Australia wise at buyers expense (or deliver in Melb metro) and am happy to answer any questions.

RRP is $1995 for the plugin units like this, $1895 for the universal

I'm asking $1500 delivered, that's almost $500 cheaper than you could buy new :laugh:

This unit is plug and play just like the Power FC but has many more features similar to the Motec M400

Info - http://wolfems.cart.net.au/details/696060.html

Review - http://www.productreview.com.au/showitem.php?item_id=6601

00000895_696060.gif

Welcome to the latest in high performance Engine Management, with class-leading performance and value.

Compact, powerful and with the latest features, the Wolf V500 offers 5th generation features through 14 years of research and development.

stagedfuelinjectionmap.jpg

8 Smart, Full sequential Injector outputs, driving 1-32 injectors, including high flow, low impedance injectors down to 0.5ohms per output pin.

The V500 injector driver system reports live status of all injector channels including peak and hold reached times, injector current, short, weak and open circuits.

8 Full sequential Ignition outputs, driving 1-8 ignition coil packs in sequential, banked, single, rotary or inverted modes.

Latest 3D graphing, live dashboards and Datalogging software.

Advanced high-detail Fuel, Ignition and Control mapping systems, 2048 points at 125rpm steps with Easy Tuning modes.

Wide-Band Air-Fuel-Ratio (Lambda) system.

Dual Memory system, Power/Economy, Petrol/Gas modes and more.

Control Functions:

* 16 General Purpose Output (GPO) functions supporting Auxiliary Outputs, with windowed switching

* 6 MultiController Output (MCO) functions, supporting 3D and 2D multi-axis tables for mapped linear control of any extra outputs desired, including PWM, solenoid position and trim control of internal ECU parameters

* GPO and MCO functions can support VTEC/VVT, NOS, Water Spray, Stepper Motor, Emissions Control, Idle Up, Warning Lights, and any other additional devices required.

* Wide-Band Air-Fuel-Ratio (Lambda)

* Closed Loop Control

* Idle Speed Control

* Stepper Motor Control

* Turbo Boost/Wastegate Control

* Turbo Timer support

* Shift Light function, dedicated with up to 6 stages and flash point.

Dedicated Inputs:

* 13 Auxiliary Input pins available as many extra inputs

* Camshaft, Crankshaft, Reference and Sync Trigger inputs, Hall Effect, Reluctor and Optical, user selectable

* Internal MAP sensor up to 30psi boost (higher with external sensor)

* External MAP or MAF Sensor

* Throttle Position

* Engine Temperature

* Lambda/Oxygen Sensor, Dual Channel, Narrow Band or Wideband LSU4

* Air Conditioning Request

* Vehicle/Wheel Speed

Dedicated Outputs:

* 15 to 27 Auxiliary Output pins available as extra outputs (unused Injector and Ignition pins can be used)

* 8 Smart, Full sequential Injector outputs

* 8 Full sequential Ignition outputs

* Fuel Pump

* Thermo Fan

* Idle Speed Control

* Tacho Output

* Turbo Timer

Sensor Inputs have full OEM-style diagnostics and error checking on each input, detecting out of range or faulty sensors, correcting them to a safe value, and reporting the fault via a flash-code system. Any errors logged can then be inspected by the Wolf V500 PC Software included.

Security system preventing unauthorized engine starting.

* Requires connected Wolf Dash V500 for operation

Wolf Dash V500 support, connects to Wolf Dash V500 for on-dash monitoring and tuning.

* Runs engines up to 16 cylinders with full rotary engine support and odd cylinder counts allowed.

* Internal MAP sensor reads boost pressures up to 30psi.

* Supports most existing sensors in the vehicle, saving wiring and installation time.

* Latest 32 bit processor running at 40MHz with Dual Time Co-Processors, giving precise sequential delivery of fuel and ignition and supporting all other functions including high speed Datalogging with no performance loss.

* Weighs only 500 grams and measures 126mm x 114mm x 39mm.

Supplied with wiring harness, quick start guide and searchable installation manual.

The new Wolf V500 PC Software is included free with every V500 ECU:

stagedfuelinjectionmap.jpg

Latest 3D graphing and ECU tuning procedures

datalog1.jpg

ECU Datalogging with Variable Speed Playback

Unique Time-shifting function to save last 30 seconds of action before recording initiated!

fuelmaptrims-trimmed.jpg

Easy Setup knobs and sliders with instant live adjustments to a running ECU, see and feel your changes without delay.

airtempcal.jpg

Latest 2D graphing and sensor calibration options.

The kit contains:

1 x Wolf V500 ECU

1 x Wolf V500 Main Loom

1 x Wolf V500 Input Trigger Loom

1 x PC Software and Help File CD

1 x PC Serial Cable

1 x Set of ECU Mounting Brackets

1 x Warranty Card

2 x Wolf Sticker

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...