SAU Community

Bbq, Pool And Video Night This Saturday

Michele

I donated a case of coke and handed out for donations on the shoot night - we made almost $30 towards our banner :)

Now we need to use that $30 to buy sausages and bread (unless someone is a butcher or a baker who can donate) for the Dyno Tune BBQ starting from breakfast time through to after lunch to turn our $ into $$$ for our banner.

I am away that weekend so can't run the BBQ - Do we have any volunteers?

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry not to be there, your address was not accessible when the forums went down.

you should've just rung me!

Thanks Michele, as i already told you, you really are the hostess with the mostess haha... I mean we even got cuppacinos!!

good to see everyone again and meet some new faces, especially datto260Z who confided in me about the new bright yellow paintjob he's putting on his datto*

thanks to Mark (mr ladybytes) for cooking such a yummy BBQ

good to see the pool monitor was kept busy all night :glare:

*may not be true

sounds like a better time than i had on the weekend , friday afternoon i was putting some braided brake lines on the last fitting undone a few turns than seized (the front left where the line joint the tubes) oh great no car for the weekend as i had to wait till monday to get a new tube made up , since i was stuck at home i thought that i may as well do my timing belt i was going great guns until i reached the crank bolt , i cant get it un-done i guess i need a rattle gun

you should've just rung me!

Thanks Michele, as i already told you, you really are the hostess with the mostess haha... I mean we even got cuppacinos!!

good to see everyone again and meet some new faces, especially datto260Z who confided in me about the new bright yellow paintjob he's putting on his datto*

thanks to Mark (mr ladybytes) for cooking such a yummy BBQ

good to see the pool monitor was kept busy all night :P

*may not be true

haha, I have seen one in yellow with a RB26 in it, actually looked reasonable, but to my datto and GTRs, Australia says no!!