SAU Community

Cruise Alice

Sklyn

Guest Rexlr8

I just saw the news during ghost whisperer, it said NT cops are having a road blitz targeting drinking, speeding and seatbelts ect untill the 24th april... Is this the same as the cops taking the cars off us, like no warning thing? Or is the no warning thing for good? It be good as if it's just till the 24th april.

might be out testing the diff on friday if it arrives on the day but dont think i cruz round we should put together another day cruz the last 1 was choice maybe in a week or two so every 1 got time to get ready for it

Did you end up getting the Nismo? Should last a long time, is the mechanic running it in for you?

Oh ozzy, its alright vidoe. nice launch. http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=ECIMaY8LYA8

F*ck yeah. Best video yet, keep the hi definition coming.

Have seen alot of police during the last week with speed cameras and breathos. Saw in the NT News that since 2004 only 3 people have had their cars confiscated for 48 hrs under the existing hoon laws. Sounds like we get it pretty easy in the Territory, compared to the rest of the country.

http://www.ntnews.com.au/article/2008/04/08/3810_ntnews.html

Should be Ok to cruise as long as your not drunk, speeding or doing burnouts around town.

Waiting for my twin plate clutch to arrive, then I'm good to go at the drags on 20th.

na ozzy just got a factory r34 gtt diff but will make this a bit stronger and make sure those bolts r tight wen i get some cash ill upgrade

Guest Rexlr8

Sweet as fab. Good shit. Was it second hand or new brus? Hope it holds its game up so you can enter drags yeh? Only $95 for the whole day if you just want a few runs with a time slip.

Beach Volleyball on Tuesday night about 6-6:30.

New season starts in a couple of weeks.

Need to get enrolment in early as there are heaps of people.

6 players per team on court, $10 per player per night for 2 x half hour games.

Mon, Tues are more mixed teams ond lower skill level.

Wed, Thurs get into good comps.

Courts are on Kennett crt,on left hand side. off lovegrove.

Need to know who is serious about playing?????????

hey jimmy ill play i played a few months ago in c grade lol im abit of a ball hog but its heaps of fun my number is 0400516628 text me and ill play should be sweet but we need 2 think of a name aswell lol

nah, stuff ya! you wouldn't come out last night for YOUR b'day... on ya own!......lol, nah jokes.. got dinner plans, maybe after that!

fab, that really sux bad man......who did it come from? have they sent the right one yet?

why they gotta act mad like that??

anyone know the guy selling this??? micheal. tell him to come out with us before he sells..

http://www.carsales.com.au/used-cars/priva...NE&__Nne=20

Edited by azriel69

Guest Rexlr8

Sweet as leeboi, i'll be out. Same with andrew and hopefully a few others this time. Last night was f**ked man. Dead as and all you could hear was cop sirens. Something was happning around town.

Yeah fab man, thats uber gay. Send it back and tell them to give you the right part this time eh.

hey guys looks like i need some spark plugs $27 bucks each and lucky me repco only has 2 in stock so i have to order them they are bkr6eix-11 theyre ngk iridium but ill still come out just have to wait a week or so to do the service. gees what a mission getting to them tho lol but its all sorted.