SAU Community

Cruise Alice

Sklyn

here ya go cammo its not much im abit rusty at photos taken by myself plus havnt chopped in a while but all i did was rims , fog light ,debadged , shaved, removed mirror,removed sidesteps , if anyone wants one done of their car or a sig post up a pic of what u want done and a rough idea of what you want and ill give it a shot (hopefully better than this one)

post-42754-1229250108_thumb.jpg

post-42754-1229250265_thumb.jpg

Hey can ya photoshop the damage out of my car??? haha.

Insurance is all sorted, I got paid for a repairable write-off..

So parts are up for grabs!! and it will be mostly you get it off the car yourself, sorry, but all prices are negotiable.

But first

Does anyone want the whole thing? make me a reasonable offer.

Cam, still want the seats? I think you said something about brakes too? gotta talk to brian about the engine, will let you know.

Leigh, boot interior and strut brace?

anyone else, let me know what you want.

post-43842-1229855032_thumb.jpgpost-43842-1229854808_thumb.jpgpost-18474-1124614583.jpgpost-43842-1229854966_thumb.jpgpost-43842-1229855090_thumb.jpg

[

attachment=197777:100_5722.JPG]

yea its going well just waiting on fuel pump, fuel regulater, custom gtr sump

this is a few pics of engine mounts that were broken and before and after pics of motor still got fair few parts to paint mods to the motor r

jjr oil catch can

cams

sard 700cc injectors

tomie fuel rail

split fire coil packs

adjustibal cam gears

o44 fuel pump

tomie feul regulater

nismo engine mounts

clear timing cover

apexi power fc d jetro

apexi pod filter kit

custom rb26 sump with tomie oil baffel

gates racing timing belt kit

custom exzaust 3&half inch whole way through not cat or muffler just tip

nismo turbos

medal head gasket

post-43842-1229854881_thumb.jpg

post-43842-1229855167_thumb.jpg

Edited by fab34

EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST... ASAP

i have an MR30 sedan that is going halfway throught an engine transplant an l24 swap with l20et but sadly no longer have the funds to continue the opperation as i was unlawfully sacked from my job i need to sell the car and its bits as a whole or for parts asap to pay for rent money any interest would be much appreciated all parts up for grabs for those of you who dont know i've never done it but drop an RB20 in this car and it will fly just need different engine mounts i think. at moment price for car sheerly because i spent upwards of 4 g on it will be $2000 but any offers will be accepted

hey wats up melo was doing the big end bearing and shit but wen we took the sump we had a bit of a look and the motor has got jun arp bolts and conrods, tomei pistons and a greedy or grex oil pump wat a weapon