SAU Community

Cruise Alice

Sklyn

Guest Rexlr8
I dunno craig, once I get traction I catch him faster than you

True? Well in that case lol. I'll see what i can do then. Tell you what, if only we were racing on a day like today. 19 on my dash and damn its good.

Haha! Jimmy man, never underestimate an excel! Just ask Cammo :(

What driveline clutch/gearbox/diff is the mr2 running? It is very rare to see any quick ones on a dragstrip in australia, they can be very fragile.

Quickest mr2 in australia currently is a sydney '88 1.6l running 10.66 @ 131mph on a 225/60/15 tyre.

If jimmys korean rocketship is auto I will buy him a carton if it can beat my cruiser :P

dang ozzy, its manual!!

hey man, can you help me move my car sometime this week? or maybe next week but soon..

just gotta put the suspension back in and find some wheels (just for the move), but would like to borrow you and your trailer if thats ok..

cheers

my car all dun getting picked up on wensday be here on saturday next week redline at 8000rpm they tuned it 4

300rwkw on 16psi

low boost 246rwkw on 10psi

and turn my boostcontroller off it made 205rwkw on 7 psi

so im gona get sum semi slicks and see wat i can do down the quarter

thank f**k 4 that finally dun almost been 6months

hopfully end of year ill get gear box and clutch and retune 4 400rwkw+

racing your cruiser ozzy?

Nah just the gtr for bracket racing. BK got his clutch in the VSPEC today, so hopefully we can run some 11sec battles.

Will keep my slow cars for the street meets.

Good news Fab, some 255/50/16 M/T Et streets would be the go. Plenty of rwd skylines have got into the 10's with these, so you should be able to get a 11 sec pass straight up on 16psi.

Guest Rexlr8

Nice work Fab man, should be good for you to jump into it again. Now you can match your previous 1/4 slip to a new one when you race it.

Power figures pretty close to yours kurt, cept the boost is lower or what? Either way, another quick car to be on the street :yes:

Edited by Rexlr8

yea i need to find sum rims first but if sum one can get a deal with rims and slicks tell me and ill se if i can grab them in a few weeks yea luv to get a 11 like to giv ozzy a go down the quarter

You should've asked yesterday jimmy, I had a spare place. I think everyone ran new PB's today. Oz was the fast jap car with 11.4, I ran 12.2 and craig ran 12.6 Cheering