SAU Community

Cruise Alice

Sklyn

I am goin brisbane on the 14th of august if anyone wants a free ride. comin back 2 weeks later. just want some company for the trip. dont have to pay fuel only accomidation (taking 3 days). good for anyone with family there. 2 seats available.

whats happening with sunday? should i enter with u guys?

Hey everyone i wont be able to come down on the weekend, im going bush on thursday and ill be out till prob sunday, take some photos for me though fellas, you're cars look wicked all cleaned up.

Hey if you guys know anyone interested my car is up for sale, 04 ba xr6 turbo 110000 k's, going in on wednesday to get the box re-built so shell be good as new, anything above 22g if anyone hears anything please let me know :D

hey kurt as soon as i get back ill come talk to you about the place, i just havent had the time to come see you man.

Just a quick note, if you are free on Tuesday the 12th may and race at the drags and want something put forward, then be at 43 Dixon Rd at 6pm. Pizza is provided, B.Y.O. any "BEVERAGES". Contact is 89532224 for any other info.

I am goin brisbane on the 14th of august if anyone wants a free ride. comin back 2 weeks later. just want some company for the trip. dont have to pay fuel only accomidation (taking 3 days). good for anyone with family there. 2 seats available.

whats happening with sunday? should i enter with u guys?

I think you should come along Nathan, you car is miles straighter than my car.

Just a quick note, if you are free on Tuesday the 12th may and race at the drags and want something put forward, then be at 43 Dixon Rd at 6pm. Pizza is provided, B.Y.O. any "BEVERAGES". Contact is 89532224 for any other info.

Yeah got the call from Marion also. I will be going its just around the corner from my place. Will be a good chance for everyone who races to have their say.

Kurt, Fabio & myself went. Free pizza & beer! Got to talk to commitee, watch cadra dvd & see our coverage in Dragster magazine.

Main points talked about were upcoming street meeting changing to Sat 13/6/09 from 1pm onwards.

1320x meeting, Trans Tasman & drag bike meetings coming up. Longer break over summer.

What we wanted out of the meetings? How to attract more entries? Are we happy how things are run?

In the future they will have night racing, burnout pad 30m x 30m and other parts of the track finished.

We all need to keep supporting our local track and get as many people as we can out to the drag meetings!

Guest Rexlr8

So the meeting that's been advertised for the 24th/5 has now be moved forward to Sat 13/6?

I had work that night so i couldn't show up.

So the meeting that's been advertised for the 24th/5 has now be moved forward to Sat 13/6?

I had work that night so i couldn't show up.

No, the next test and tune scheduled for the 14th has been brought forward to the Saturday afternoon for a trial of afternoon meetings. So instead of being Sunday the 14th it will now be Saturday the 13th from 1pm. Racing will commence around 2pm.

It will also be grudge matches, so admission for spectators will be gold coin donation as a gesture of good faith to support the club. So if you have a car, know someone who has a car and want to have some fun in their everyday car, rope them in for a afternoon racing. The more people attend these meeting the faster or facilities will improve.