SAU Community

Mr. Oizo

gordo... i'd love to drive a skyline... but dont you need to be insured... if i get a little excited..

coco... yes... it was a manual...

redline... it went really really well... i wasnt scared.. i wanted to go faster.. :D my dad didnt seem scared... but when i went above the speed limit... he kept saying slow down... then he never let me in 4th gear again.. :D

Guest INASNT
Originally posted by darK

gordo... i'd love to drive a skyline... but dont you need to be insured... if i get a little excited..

coco... yes... it was a manual...

redline... it went really really well... i wasnt scared.. i wanted to go faster.. :P my dad didnt seem scared... but when i went above the speed limit... he kept saying slow down... then he never let me in 4th gear again.. :D

dont u know that when your parent say slow down u just accelerate harder to shut them up!! hehe

not to self stay away from the roads of werribee:D

Originally posted by INASNT

not to self stay away from the roads of werribee:D

hahaha... damn right...

Originally posted by INASNT

dont u know that when your parent say slow down u just accelerate harder to shut them up!! hehe

thats what i keep telling my sis, because my mum is shit scared of her driving... but if she does... she prolly wont be allowed to drive again..

my dad was fine with me going fast... just coz it was my first time... he said to go a bit slower... and it was a 2 way road... with dirt on both sides... werribee south.. pfft.. shithole

Guest INASNT

heres an idea for ya dark, u can take your dads xtrial for a few offroads runs down at your local werribee poo farm!!

dark

rain is your enemy

down shifting is your friend

road rage is a waste of energy

trucks are another enemy

so are cyclists

and falcadores

and police cars

and large 4wd cars

that is all

Guest INASNT
Originally posted by darK

damn right... i stopped the car and opened the window... and all you get is cabbage...

have u considered moving out of werribee??