SAU Community

Dragme Cracked A 9

FineLine

Saw the run - very impressive.

Even so, I thought it looked a little lazy off the line, so definately agree that there's more in it. Pity the weekend was so shithouse. I'm sure the ET would've improved with another run or two.

'DRAGME' are the car's number plates, so I assume it's still street registered in Qld

That still doesn't mean that his street registered car is the one at the drag strip :) or he use all of this power on the street.

Common guys, don't you guys know that the police get on this forum too. You might as well go to a police station and report "DRAGM3" rather than talking about street registration on here :)

Congrat for the 9sec. I love to see the video.

Sounds suitably crazy. What is the cars setup?

It's an R33 GTS25t with a T51R bolted to what sounds likr eitehr a 26(possibly stroked) or a 30?

Although i could be mistaken it could just be a modded 25?

It's an R33 GTS25t with a T51R bolted to what sounds likr eitehr a 26(possibly stroked) or a 30?

Although i could be mistaken it could just be a modded 25?

Awesome :pwned: Thanks! Here's hoping its a RB25DET for a change.

I'll drink to that, a 25 would be a nice change

Here's a vid off youtube:

I could only find three :pwned: i slowed it down when it flicked between things and it's definitely a T51R kai, not sure about the engine though

--Gazee just pm campbell and ask him yourselves lol--

Haha i might have to :thumbsup: he's done a top job

Edited by skybarge

That still doesn't mean that his street registered car is the one at the drag strip :( or he use all of this power on the street.

Common guys, don't you guys know that the police get on this forum too. You might as well go to a police station and report "DRAGM3" rather than talking about street registration on here :thumbsup:

Thanks for the insight :P

If the car is street registered (which was only an assumption), i'm sure it's engineered, so I'm sure there's no problem...

I met campbell when he was still building up the car... he was sayin something about some dodgy russians who had screwed him over with the buildup. in fact I think one of our cars has his old red leather interior in it still... from memory he was running a stroked 25. although that was a few years ago, he could have changed the engine now.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...