SAU Community

Trying To Find A Gtr 32 In Adelaide

Adz2332

Hi,

Im finding a GTR 32 hard to come by, well a decent one that is. Does any one know of any for sale? a mate of a mate or a friend of a friend?

Have been looking at tradingpost.com and carsales.com, any others i should check out?

Plz point me in any direction.

Thanks

Hey mate, When I bought mine I looked on carsales. From memory there was a massive amount something like 40-50 R32 GTR's through out OZ for sale. If theres not one decent one out of all those then your best bet is to import one yourself. Also if its imported under the 15yo rule dont buy it interstate as it will end up costing you more then you think, basically has to be re-complied again.

Ryan

Hey mate, When I bought mine I looked on carsales. From memory there was a massive amount something like 40-50 R32 GTR's through out OZ for sale. If theres not one decent one out of all those then your best bet is to import one yourself. Also if its imported under the 15yo rule dont buy it interstate as it will end up costing you more then you think, basically has to be re-complied again.

Ryan

had a look at brads, nice for sure...

not reali interested in importing, dont want the hassel.

I'd say the ones wanting 20+ are the ones worth looking at, especially if they're as clean and well done like shrub32's. Last thing you want is a rebuilder's dream...

lol true but who evers i decide on i wil buy on the condition it can be booked into boostworx first for a full going over

I would sell mine for $27,000 . Its a 94 (built somewhere in the last 200 to come off the production line) which I brought over 4yrs ago. Cost me $35,000 back then and have all receipts (over $40,000 spent) . Its silver and looks stock except for the exhaust and front mount. Last dyno at peter hall was 292rwks and compresion was perfect for all six cylinders. R32GTR plates with the car. If your interested pm me , And i will list the mods. Insured for agreed value of $27,500 with H2P.

I will cry if you do buy it though so bring some tissues for me.

Also thinking of selling mine. It's an '89 with a few mods. Need cash more than a car sitting in the garage. Probably only looking for around $17 K mark.

If you are looking for a perfect GT-R this may not be for you, but if you want an honest and registered car please PM me.

Cheers

and have all receipts (over $40,000 spent) . Its silver and looks stock except for the exhaust and front mount. Last dyno at peter hall was 292rwks

$40k spent and only 292rwkw?

rather little for the money imo

Dollars spent not just on power obviously.

This car looks stock except for the exhaust and front mount as said but this was my daily driver for three years.

I will give you an Idea where the money has gone

front mount high flow (tilbrooks special) $1800

HKS piping for above $600

custom manifolds $1200

R34 N1 turbos approx $6,000 (runing 1.1bar )

custom 3 1/2" exhaust from dump pipes back inc high flow cat $2,300

Carbon cannon muffler $500

exedy twin plate clutch (replaced twice) first 1 cost $4thou and got smart 2nd cost $3thou

custom bushes for rear cradle suspension $600

offset bushes for entire front suspension $1200 including labour

replaced engine mounts $250

airflow meters replaced twice at $350 each plus dyno

ignighter coil

power fc plus tune $1550

new fuel pump

new N1 water pump

new air filters $200 (plus purchased stock box $160 plus new filter $200)

alarm $600

alpine deck(cd) $400

new focal speakers $600

timing belt done $1000

timing belt tensioners done twice(included above) and another $400

gold dba cross drilled rotars front and back with pads $2,200

theres more but minds gone blank

the last bill was $3,800 (clutch $2,500 labour $500 , service injectors $200, new calcium battery $120, replace gear box oil $90 (inc flush) clutch hose $120 , rekit clutch master cylinder plus service.

These cars arent cheap to run LOL

The turbos are not for big KWS but for optimal response.

The only things needed are boost controler and larger injectors (fuel system) and more power.

The old parts are sitting in the shed (intercooler , dump pipes, turbos etc)

easy to spend $40,000 LOL