SAU Community

Rb25det Head With Vct Drilled And Blocked

turbo is no longer available its SOLD PENDING PAYMENT....SO ONLY THE HEADWITH THE CAMS GEARS MANIFOLDS

hi guys i have a rb25 det head with vct buts its been blocked and drilled out ready for external oil feed but you could just block it up if ya dont wanna use vct has no loom ecu coil packs. but has every thing else in excellent condition blue rocker covers has plennum runners tps tb exhaust manifold no turbos 800ono but for extra i will put the turbs inwith 3 inch dump pipe from turbo back and i also have brand new GFB MAXIMUS BOV worth 400 in box never used i want 180 for it.and i also have two mp3 cd players. a pionner and a jvc both 50by4... thanks for looking guys... all prices firm.... and i have a redtop rb20det niccs motor for sale complete no gearbox loom ecu coils everything no cooler or pipes...for 650... for more info you can contact me on 0404315209 anytime... all items r in adelaide or buyer can organise freight or courrier i can assist but not to the ful extent

post-36621-1188566897_thumb.jpgpost-36621-1188566832_thumb.jpgpost-3069-1123821129.jpgpost-36621-1188567181_thumb.jpgpost-36621-1188567387_thumb.jpg[

ttachment=116653:DSC00568.JPG]

post-36621-1188566743_thumb.jpg

Edited by TonyRB25

hey dude, seeing as VCT is disabled - do you wanna sell me the inlet cam gear?? :)

hey mate it hasnt been disabled but its been blocked on the bottom of the head and drilled out just under the cam bit and been threaded with a fitting for external oil feed if wanting to run vct or you could just buy a bung up plug(bolt) and block it and get non vct cam gears etc.... but yeah i was gonna use the vct with the rb30det build for the midrange powerband

thanks for looking....

SERIES 2 HIFLOWED TURBO NOW SOLD ALONG WITH RB20DET MOTOR....

STILL HAVE THE RB25DET HEADE WITH INLET AND EXHAUST MANIFOLD MINUS TURBO AND INJECTORS ECU AND LOOM BESIDES THAT STUFF ITS COMPLETE FOR $800 CURRENTLY ON EBAY FOR 700 STARTING BIDS.....

STIL HAVE BOV,AND STEREOS DECKS

OH AND I WILL THROW IN A RB30 e BLOCK WITH SALE OF THE RB25DET HEAD FOR FREE BUT ITS IN NEED OF A LINISH ANDPREP WORK REFACED ETC HAS PROVISIONS FOR TURBO SERIES 2 BLOCK has no sump on it....

Edited by TonyRB25

SO I WILL THROW IN THE RB 30 NA BLOCK WITH THE PROVISIONS FOR TURBO IE OIL INES AND WATERS LINE ITS A SERIES TWO BLOCK BUT ITS IN NEED OR A LINISH AND CLEAN UP ACID BATH ETC AND WOULD BE GOOD WITH THE RB25DET HEAD ONTOP..... EXTRA BLOCK WITH THE SALE OFF THE HEAD