Small Car Sunday '07

pkblade

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im a cumming.

Im sure i can find $20.

I have everything ready to be picked up.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FLICK.

YOU ROCK.

IM SORRY I WASNT TALKATIVE. WE WERE FLAT OUT.

CHEERS AGAIN FOR PICKING UP THE $$$$$$$.

XOXO

Edited by 32 4whore

No probs :P

Got 2 payments yesterday. Anyone else keen to enter? Have to have forms/Payment in by next week. Will be out and about this evening, so drop me a pm during the day if u want to organize to get forms from me to fill in, payment etc.

Can someone please PM me more details about this. LOL.

More like what time we have to be at the racecourse and how many ppl can com ein with us with our entry or is it just the entrant that gets in for free???????????

And also have we got a layout of where we will be situated in the racecourse??????????

Thanks

Brenton

** Final Notice: Last chance to hand in forms & payment before we send them off to the Sporting Car Club. **

For those still interested in entering, *flick* has kindly offered to collect any last minute entries tomorrow (Wed) so, please > PM her <.

Can someone please PM me more details about this. LOL.

More like what time we have to be at the racecourse and how many ppl can com ein with us with our entry or is it just the entrant that gets in for free???????????

And also have we got a layout of where we will be situated in the racecourse??????????

Sorry to hear bout gettin a canary mate :P.

I'll be PM'ing everyone before the week's end with details but, be prepared for an early meet up on the Sunday (7:30pm-8pm early). Layout will be determined once we get final figures but, most likely a rectangular shape with the different models grouped together.

I have a regency appointment on tuesday next week.

As i havent done major stuff to my car im hoping i go straight through and get off defect.

Then the fun begins putting it back to "THRASH" spec hehehehehe.

I am still entering. So Flick, u better put that form in.

Will come back bigger and better.

Awaiting PM PK.

Brenton

Edited by 32 4whore

Heya guys, sadly Im missing out on this due to my boyfriends speedway ;) would of been great to put faces to names and talk to you all ofline but any ways I was just curious as how to prepare a car for such events?? Im keen on joining in something but would just like to know what you all do to clean your babys up!! If anyone could pm me details it would be great!!! thanks Jasmin :)

(I was just curious as how to prepare a car for such events?? Im keen on joining in something but would just like to know what you all do to clean your babys up!!)

yeah~ as this is my first time entering such an event, can someone give me a bit of directions to 'how i can prep my car and what needs to be done to the car etc....

also wondering what i need for the day and what is available.. :) (9 till 4 seem quite a long time to just sit by ur car... :)

as prep for the car is concerned, apart from cleaning it what should i do? anything?

cheers~!! :P

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

CLEAN YOUR CAR FROM TOP TO BOTTOM.

CLEAN WINDOWS, CLEAN INTERIOR, CLEAN DOOR JAMS, CLEAN PARTS OF CAR THAT PEOPLE WILL SEE, ALSO VACUUM THE INTERIOR.

I KNOW IT SOUNDS BORING BUT ITS NOT AS HARD AS PEOPLE MIGHT THINK.

THEN AGAIN I USED TO DO IT FOR A JOB SO MEH

It's my first one to, After speaking to PkBlade yesterday I would say just have a nice clean car is all you need but if you intend it to be judged i would just go over the car with a bit more detail for example I will take all wheels of and respray calipers polish rims,exhaust clean up engine bay last year they were picking on streaky windows aswell Fredman is helping me with some new tyres because I run some nice slicks at the moment hey PK lol.

have some gear to keep the car looking nice all day, Pray for nice whether :P I haven't got a stats board but will make one for next time.

other then that I will just take note of what other people do for the next show.

Should be a great day showing your pride and joy of aswell having a look at what others have done to theres.