SAU Community

No More Stagea :(

Terminal

I've had a few queries, but no real interest. I've dropped it to $16,000. the car runs perfectly still, all the K's are mostly long distance driving. if anyone knows someone who wants a manaul stagea, point them my way.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dropped to $14,500 now. I need this car gone. I've bought myself a daily (VT wagon) and don't have the room or time for the Stagea anymore (sadly). let your friends know if they want a bargain manual RS Four-V stagea.

• 1 month later...

My car went off to a new home, back to Brisbane where I bought it from 4 years ago. I had fun, but I tell you what, I'm not modifying another car to that extent when I don't live in a big city with decent mechanics. Bathurst mechanics struggled to fix my fuel problem and it was still playing up for the buyer.

I'll still float around the forums, I learned a fair bit about these cars over the years, I can impart some knowledge on others

I'll still float around the forums, I learned a fair bit about these cars over the years, I can impart some knowledge on others

Ahhhhh it's such a big fambily this place! warm and fuzzy innit? :huh::D

Well i've been having a lot of fuel problems and mechanic problems (who kept charging me regardless of being able to fix the problem or not) so i let her go for $10k. i probably spent $30k on it over the 4 years i had it, but honestly i needed it gone, the missus was furious about it. no matter, i'm not upset, i had heaps of fun modifying it and i'll be getting something again in a year or so.