SAU Community

R33 D-wing

mr. kirisaki

I was wondering if anyone knows where to get a good-priced d-wing for R33. I got quoted for 250 at On The Run, but I'm just gonna be pov and see if there are cheaper ones lol. Also, how much would I be looking for painting + fitting?

do u have any pics of this wing?

Up to personal preference, but I think the D-wing is like a no-way.... a Skyline needs a spoiler... what wing do you have know - wanna sell it?? lol pics??

You reckon? I got the standard series 2 wing, it's getting boring and I'm just going for a sleeker look. But have you got any suggestions? I saw a R33 in a workshop in Prahan and its wing was as tall as a 12 year old kid, no joke. A little monkey could swing around on that thing.

You reckon? I got the standard series 2 wing, it's getting boring and I'm just going for a sleeker look. But have you got any suggestions? I saw a R33 in a workshop in Prahan and its wing was as tall as a 12 year old kid, no joke. A little monkey could swing around on that thing.

Well buddy, it's all up to personal preference... but I personally do not like the typical GT-R wing that most people have... although it does look nice.... too many people have it.

I currently have a Nismo R34 wing on my R33... a lot of people have praised it... so I guess it looks ok....

Click on the link below and have a look a round...

http://www.carmate.com/display_products.ph...8&type_id=5

I personally kinda like this one....

BX JDM Wing:

http://www.carmate.com/product_details.php...W&p_id=9055

I think the above wing makes the car look tough!!

Hmm... I don't really like the carbon fibre look on such a little wing. How much is painting though you think?

painting for a d-wing is still gonna set u back around 150. they wont turn the oven on for nothing. if ur boot is in rough shape, get them painted together probably 300 with the boot.

get some quotes