SAU Community

1996 2nd Gen Gto 272 Awkw

*Update* The car must go so it will be traded within the next week hopefully as I need a car for work. If you are interested I will sell the car for the trade in price minus some a couple of mods (as the dealer will allow me to take them off) or as is for little more. If you are keen please call me tell me your price..

I have decided to sell my 1996 Mitsubishi GTO. Its has been a pleasure to own and drive but I am looking for somthing which is a little more of a daily driver, I just don't drive it and it has been sitting in my garage (I have done 6,000km in 18 months!)

So I am happy to consider trades / swaps with a cash adjustment either way.

It is the perfect cruiser and very comfortable on long trips with the power to match! It has truely amazing torgue delivery, with virtually no lag!

This car is my pride and joy, and the only reason for sale is that I never drive it and want something else to drive on a more regular basis.

1996 GTO in immaculate condition. You would not be able to fault this car.

The engine has done 20,000km and been rebuilt with forged internals with reciepts by Orger Engines.

Hiflow turbos

Motec ECU

6speed manual and heavy duty clutch

XTR custom Front Mount Intercooler

Remus 3inch exhuast (very quiet)

Cruise Control

7inch TV with TV Tuner, aftermarket speakers, amp etc

19inch wheels with new Hankook K104 tyres (approx 200km old)

Koni Adjustable Suspension

Active Aero

Sard FPR, 580cc injectors

Blitz ID3 Boost controller

Autometer Guages replacement in stock guage location, (Oil Pressure, Water Temp and Boost)

Alarm

I have reciepts for all work and no expence has been spared. All works performed by reputable performance workshop. It has been serviced every 2000 - 3000 km with castrol 10w60.

The car has nothing to spend and is an absolute pleasure to drive with amazing drivability and torque. Thousands of dollars spend to make this GTO what it is. most of the modifications have been performed in the last 12 months.

Please don't hesitate to call me for an inspection. You would be hard pressed finding one in this condition let alone the level of modifications and attention to detail.

I am interested in trades / swaps if you have one. Something along the same lines (performance Jap car) I'm looking for more of a daily driver, I just can't bring myself to drive this to work!!

On a long trip you can relax in 6th gear with the cruise control on and enjoy 9l/100km fuel economy!

post-10471-1189561920_thumb.jpg

post-10471-1189561958_thumb.jpg

post-10471-1189562469_thumb.jpg

post-10471-1189562503_thumb.jpg

post-10471-1189632539_thumb.jpg

post-10471-1189632584_thumb.jpg

post-10471-1191198554_thumb.jpg

post-10471-1191198817_thumb.jpg

post-10471-1191199159_thumb.jpg

Check the first post buddy, I can get more photos but the car is in storage right now so they may take a little while. The engine bay pic was taken in the middle of the Front Mount install, the intercooler piping is powder coated black not as it is in the photo.

I have also included an old interior pic.

Cheers

Dave

Ok, I'm going to get prices for a trading in late this week or next week so the car should be gone by next week or the week after.. Price is down t $26,500 or any offers close to the trade in value of the car.

If your serious and want a bargain then give me a call to arrange an inspection. The car is a genuine immaculate example. I even have service history from 1999 when the car only had 20,000km on it.

Dave

0422 416 417

this is an awesome car Dave i would buy it for sure if i didnt already have a gto myself :)

trust me guys these cars pull more looks than any single skyline will i can bet on that (r34 gtr included), they are absolute head turners and they are very very underestimated in the performance scene. I personally like my gto better than my 600hp skyline because its just soo unique and i always get comments on the looks and has a very very torquey engine unlike the rb26s are known for. This car would be capable of high 11 sec 1/4 mile time for sure with that power and mods.

this is Ozgto from the 3si forums if ya wondering as well Dave :D

good luck on the sale

• 3 weeks later...