Auto Salon

Sinful

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Everyone should have pms that showed interest in entering autosalon..

We have moved the meeting to 7pm still at PJ Gallaghers in Parramatta..

Hope to see you all there :spank:

Anyone that is interested in entering Final Battle do come along to the meeting and come and say Hi

We will also be very appreciated of anyone that is willing to help out with autosalon in any way :P

Thanks

Jess

ha! i know you

i will be working through the meeting. jess has my car anyway i guess. She will tell me if im wanted or not lol

haha yes you do!! :down:

Its cool we know an yes I did have your car lol

The meeting went well despite the poor turn out...

I need to know how many people are really serious about entering autosalon or it wont be going ahead..

I need forms and $120 by the 8th November..want to have a cut off date so we can see if we will have a display to go ahead with as this time we are going all out and will need a bit of prep work to make it look really good!!

There was a motorsport and garage theme decided on but not sure which way we are going yet!!

So please get your forms and cash to either DR DOOF or myself by the 8th November

Re: Theme

I'm going to be talking to Jay about it, write up a list of what we can do with each one, what each one will take, and how much effort it will involve :down:

So far, the ideas that are worth thinking about are:

Garage

Defect

Motorsport

Toxic Waste

I have lined up one of Sydneys finest audio/visual companies to do this work for nearly free... I don't know if we will be able to do this again, it may be a bit much to ask twice, so let's do it right the first time :)

If you have any other ideas that you think would be good to do, write them here along with a breif description so i can get an image in my head ;)

We need at least 6 cars minimum to enter as a club... at the moment, we have about 4 absolute definates... So get your money in so we can add you to this list! :)

I was in Bathurst on Wednesday/Thursday i should of given you a hoy..

Nah mate i live in Sydney, theres an event on at Bathurst the same day as Autosalon, ill be in Bathurst just for the weekend ;)