Sorrento Cruise Wrap Up

R33GOD

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here is a video of a few leaving on the Sorrento cruise.

Have never posted a video before so was not sure of the best way. Hope its OK.

Got a bit more footage, if this is ok I will post the rest next weekend.

REMOVED: Will post a more sanitised versions next week (we do live in the nanna state, don't we).

Edited by Adzmax
Removal of completely and utterly STUPID video link

When i viewed the first half of that clip, i thought "what a bunch of farken tools!!" :P

You are on a very busy road and there were numerous dickheads, with no regard for public safety.

YOU FARKEN IDIOTS!!!

Not sure what the others cars did, but if this is what goes on at these "unofficial cruises" then you could stick them up you ass. Hope the cops crack down at every meet point.

Note: To all the others that know how to contain themselves on public roads; sorry for the outburst, not targeted at you.

When i viewed the first half of that clip, i thought "what a bunch of farken tools!!" :P

You are on a very busy road and there were numerous dickheads, with no regard for public safety.

YOU FARKEN IDIOTS!!!

Not sure what the others cars did, but if this is what goes on at these "unofficial cruises" then you could stick them up you ass. Hope the cops crack down at every meet point.

Note: To all the others that know how to contain themselves on public roads; sorry for the outburst, not targeted at you.

Im no angle but i agree

And to make it worse the youtube title is SAU leaving BP...Are you............

Got a bit more footage, if this is ok I will post the rest next weekend.

REMOVED: Will post a more sanitised versions next week (we do live in the nanna state, don't we).

Thanks xr34x..

Yeah post it back up just with a new title... :yucky:

When i viewed the first half of that clip, i thought "what a bunch of farken tools!!" :down:

YOU FARKEN IDIOTS!!!

Initially I thought Al’s reply was a bit harsh, but I didn’t comment because the video was already down by the time I had a chance to view it. After watching that video I 110% agree with Al, that was an idiotic act and I genuinely hope that your car is impounded before you go hurting somebody. Don’t think I am getting on my high horse here and going on a preaching session as I know all of us have been guilty of giving the loud pedal a good workout every now and then. There is however a time and a place for this, and I can tell you right now that that time is NOT in the middle of the day and the place is DEFINETLY NOT in the middle of peak hour traffic on a main road. Come on guys, use some commonsense. I also heard what else happned on the cruise in the Sorrento car park and all I can say is lucky you guys split when you did because I have a friend who lives down there and she said it was crawling with cops minutes after you guys left.

Dear guy in white 33 at the start,

Firstly, you are a grade A douche bag. Secondly can I please have your gearbox when you crash your car doing fully sick dooooriftoooo in the middle of traffic, Tokyo Drift style (btw you can be the guy in the rx7).

Yours sincerely,

ARDIE

PS which car park do you hold your drift competitions in?

Edited by ardie

agreed, theres some pretty crazy shit goin on there! its all just showing off for the camera! but thats no excuse.

arthurs seat was crazy too.

this leads me to think, maybe we should try to organise a drift day somewhere. it would be a good chance to do some showing off, and for others to learn how to drift properly.

what do we think???

You utter and complete morons. Thanks for ruining it for the rest of the cruisers. I don't EVER want to see this type of crap posted here again. If you want to pull that sort of shit on an SAU listed cruise then next time perhaps look for another club to cruise with huh because here that behaviour just doesn't fly.

You wonder why Skylines have such a bad public image? Wonder why we are being pulled over so frequently? Go and watch that video again and have a think about what the other people on the road would be thinking..."Another f*uckn tool in a Skyline".....you f*cken morons.

Think I'm over reacting? Being a forum Nazi perhaps? Stiff. Thread closed.